What keeps you fuckholes coming back here?

Pages Prev12345
Heh. Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
animefreak_usa wrote...
Heh. Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps and Traps.

How dare you call me that without asking first

Forum Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/385902332308881429/455447098746208277/REEEEEEE.jpg
Gravity cat wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...

How dare you call me that without asking first

Forum Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/385902332308881429/455447098746208277/REEEEEEE.jpg

Let me suck you off in apologuhuhhuhhhggggg ack

In serious if we don't know the person's preferred pronouns and trigger words... calm yo bweebs. It's not like we all have telepathy.
Gravity cat wrote...
The Discord server gives me major SJW vibes. People there don't like the word "faggot" even in the context of calling someone an idiot (so we're all fucked), and according to the server's rules you have to get people's "express permission" to call them a trap.

Forum Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/380502896933994507/455436615943323649/sssss.png

Forum Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/380502896933994507/455437804772524035/efojepfoj.png

To be inclusive you have to exclude everyone who oversteps your fragile boundaries, I guess.

Fucking hell. I'm glad I'm not in that Discord server, pretty fucking cancerous. It's their right to create their virtual safe space, but please don't force me to change my vocabulary for some mentally fucked up snowflake.
animefreak_usa wrote...

It's really inspiring to know you are still here, keep on keeping on Uncle Freaky
Sneakyone wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...

It's really inspiring to know you are still here, keep on keeping on Uncle Freaky

When i stop for more than a week then you've know the grim reaper need a pal. A pal with more blood cells then brain cells.
I got the boot from the fakku discord so fast lol
I wanna say it was inside of an hour
Lughost wrote...

Who you trigger? I can see mine with in a commercial break.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Lughost wrote...

How?
There are benefits to prohibiting unsavory language.

The obvious one being that you don't make a bad first impression with new folks who don't know the community. There are plenty of people (LGBT or not) who are turned off by slurs. Yes, I realize this is a trade-off in which those who don't find this offensive are pushed away.

Also remember that FAKKU is now a business. While it isn't the focus of the Discord server, many products are advertised there. Keeping the language clean means everyone is welcome by default. You're only unwelcome if you fail to abide by the rules. Most of the time people do not get banned outright. It's typically repeat offenses or provoking the moderators.

Finally you ought to be aware that many of the FAKKU staff are part of the LGBT+ community. That means there are a number of speech related issues that are very important to them. If you think it's not a big deal then you're not taking them seriously. You're actually welcome to debate the rules and why they matter on the server. Ideas and opinions are not prohibited, but that doean't mean you can do behave however you please. You can discuss "off limits" words in a civil manner, in the appropriate channel.

That's literally all they're asking for. Follow the rules. If you think using words like "faggot" or "trap" isn't disrespectful, then you're not operating on the same standards of respect as they are. It's just a matter of whether or not you have any desire to understand where they're coming from.
Fuck that bullshit.

Political Correctness has far overstepped its bounds. I can understand from a business point of view, but to have the default setting be "offended" only serves to victimise themselves. Asking some authority to ban whatever affronts you makes you all the weaker, and is a step backwards, if anything.

What the fuck happened to sticks and stones?

To take offense at simple words- especially when they're simply thrown about obviously in jest- is just handing weapons out to those who would genuinely seek to harm you. You're literally telling them exactly what can hurt you. I don't what the fuck anyone says. Derogatory language and slurs cannot impart PSTD. Events have to actually transpire.

If anyone is truly upset, they have either had something really truly terrible happen to them (rape), or have been so sheltered that the name calling has actually been the worst evil they have suffered.

Or they're simply self-righteous, pretentious blowhards who petition this craze because they want to feel like they're accomplishing something, but came several decades too late for the Women's and Civil Rights Movements, and just barely missed the one for Sexuality.

The last two are pretty closely related.

Signed,

The Chink in the SJW Armour.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
I still buy physical copies of some books.

Also yes, Discord server, despite it's obvious flaws is the place to go.

Personally I prefer squid in the box server, as it's mostly old IB people.
ChrisBRosado123 wrote...
bullshit

Who the fuck is this guy.

Like I'm gonna read that shit lol.
Lughost wrote...

No wonder you got banned, lol
ChrisBRosado123 wrote...
Lughost wrote...

No wonder you got banned, lol

I guess we'll never know the answer.
Not really sure if you care who I am. I don't even know how to answer that question. I'm just someone in the community who posts on here and in the discord occasionally. I just don't show up much in IB.
I greatly worry about this trend of ridiculous censorship and there has to be a cut off point, and a point where people get fed up of being told "no" all the time. A lot of the phrases people deem offensive are, more often than not, used in contexts that are not disrespecting their fellow man and banning them is unjustified. In cases like that you're not being inclusive, you're giving words too much power and pissing people off in the process. Choosing to ban certain words and phrases never lifts the stigma around them, so it's counter-intuitive. We cannot progress as a society if we can't learn to either accept or ignore a word's perceived negative meaning and take some things on the chin every now and then. A company that censors its users based on keeping their userbase from all the bad things just enables the trend of giving people invisible rights when they cry "I'm offended". You can have the broad rule "respect other users" without going "get permission to say so-and-so" and banning arbitrary words and phrases based on personal ideology, because that's just fucking stupid.

As an example, saying something "is retarded" when saying it is idiotic or lacking in common sense, is pretty much never making a jab at the mentally challenged, but you get the occasional idiot who would gladly devolve the conversation into a rant about respecting people with learning disabilities. Another more notable example are the modern uses of the word "faggot", which often means the person in question is an idiot; and I know this forum in particular is familiar with that. It is also a type of meatball, but you try explaining that to whoever has an itchy banhammer finger and they think you're taking the piss.

Many of the incidents around banned words and phrases are simply users jumping on people for using them; it almost never is because they're disrespecting another user. And in my experience people have called me worse things than the words I used that were deemed offensive.

Basically I just wish for people to keep in mind that context is key when it comes to this shit.
Pages Prev12345