Where is this from?

luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Easily recognizable as a Dagashi Kashi doujin, so a bit of searching on ex with the series and obvious related tags led me to (C89) [★F (Hirame)] Soâ—‹â—‹ Sensou (Dagashi Kashi)
luinthoron wrote...
Easily recognizable as a Dagashi Kashi doujin, so a bit of searching on ex with the series and obvious related tags led me to (C89) [★F (Hirame)] Soâ—‹â—‹ Sensou (Dagashi Kashi)

Thank you, I could not find a source or even searching for the picture lol.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Robotix wrote...
luinthoron wrote...

I just searched on exhentai for Dagashi Kashi, blowjob and group - surprisingly enough I got less than a full page of results, so looking through them didn't take that long. :D
luinthoron wrote...
Robotix wrote...
luinthoron wrote...

I just searched on exhentai for Dagashi Kashi, blowjob and group - surprisingly enough I got less than a full page of results, so looking through them didn't take that long. :D

I don't have exhentai lol.
Instead of posting in a new thread, I'll try necroposting here: does anyone know where the pettanko tag example image comes from? I tried going through every single page, but if it was there, I missed it.
Forum Image: https://t.fakku.net/images/upload/pettanko2-tag.png