Fakku importing and selling doujinshi?

I wanted to ask if Fakku would ever consider selling physical copies of doujinshi (even non translated)? With [C94] past it would be great to see doujins that are hard for people in west to get their hands on. I'm also curious if anyone besides me would be interested in physical doujinshi or think this is a good idea?
I’d support it (tired of paying super heavy proxy fees)
Actually, we used to do this back before FAKKU went legit! I'd go to Japan and bring back tons of doujin then list them on the store.

I'll see if there's a partnership we can make with one of the local shops in Tokyo, something might be possible but not for a long long time.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Be jlist but in the us. Question is quantity or variation.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Jacob wrote...
Actually, we used to do this back before FAKKU went legit! I'd go to Japan and bring back tons of doujin then list them on the store.

I remember the announcements. That must've been a chore.
I dunno... I'd only support it if Fakku can uncensor it. It's been my biggest sticking point with Japanese erotic works, the damned mosaic/black bar of boner death!
Project-H offer physical doujins for the likes of Mizuryu Kei’s works, amongst others. Would be great if Fakku could follow suit.
Jacob wrote...

I'll see if there's a partnership we can make with one of the local shops in Tokyo, something might be possible but not for a long long time.
How did you take them with you from Japan? I would like to buy Doujinshi when visiting Japan but I really question if it's worth it when you have this 20KG luggage limit.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
joshislandz wrote...
Jacob wrote...

How did you take them with you from Japan? I would like to buy Doujinshi when visiting Japan but I really question if it's worth it when you have this 20KG luggage limit.

You pay for a second bag.
animefreak_usa wrote...
joshislandz wrote...
Jacob wrote...

You pay for a second bag.
Ah. Do you know the costs?