This Site Needs A Resurgence!

Sadly this site is lacking the panache it once had! It used to filled with all kinds of great characters and some not so great ones (which made it better) then so many left! Now when I comeback to visit and read up on people's lives or just the garbage that is IB and it's saddening. We need more active users! We need more...

How do we fix this?
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Make Fakku great again

People started jumping ship before the site got DMCA'd; either banned by Warr or simply grew up out of faggotry. But many didn't like that the site became a paid subscription one. Most of the community's activity is now seen on Discord. A lot of users on there don't seem to even use the forums.
You make Gravity Cat the mom of Fakku.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Fuck off
Cruz wrote...
Fuck off

Baby plz! We can work things out!
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
What y'all gonna do when I'm dead? I mean it gonna be sooner than later at this point. I literally a white cell bag at this point.

Edit: i have no idea what happen
animefreak_usa wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
What y'all gonna do when I'm dead? I mean it gonna be sooner than later at this point.

What y'all gonna do when I'm dead? I mean it gonna be sooner than later at this point. I literally a white cell bag at this point.

The forums will probably cease to be at that point.
animefreak_usa wrote...

They'll have a shrine or summit dedicated in your honor because no one else was ever that freaky.
animefreak_usa wrote...

I will be sad
animefreak_usa wrote...

Hopefully animefreak_EU can pick up the pieces.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
There's only a select few forums out there that are jumping nowadays. Trends are changing in terms of how we communicate. I'm more on twitch and discord than anything else.
ryamain wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...

Hopefully animefreak_EU can pick up the pieces.

I'm sure the EU is going to die before I will.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
animefreak_usa wrote...

Don't die old man.

Also get on Discord.
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
animefreak_usa wrote...

I wanted to let you know that everytime you mention that I get overwhelmed with flashbacks of our past interactions. Please stop.
Sgt.broski wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...

I wanted to let you know that everytime you mention that I get overwhelmed with flashbacks of our past interactions. Please stop.

Humor cheers me up. If an accident that left me in a coma and relearning to walk and a massive infection where even the docs say you should be dead havent killed me yet. I doubt an abundance of white cells will do me in.
animefreak_usa wrote...
Sgt.broski wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...

Humor cheers me up. If an accident that left me in a coma and relearning to walk and a massive infection where even the docs say you should be dead havent killed me yet. I doubt an abundance of white cells will do me in.

You truly are a strong individual to joke about something that serious. With that said when you say massive infection are you referring to your foot?
Sgt.broski wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
Sgt.broski wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...

You truly are a strong individual to joke about something that serious. With that said when you say massive infection are you referring to your foot?

yes
animefreak_usa wrote...
Sgt.broski wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
Sgt.broski wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...

yes

Nailed it.