Tags we automatically ignore

Am I the only one that won’t click on something unless it has a certain tag? For me it’s vanilla. Unless is has a spicy tag with it (tsundere, yandere, cheating, etc) I won’t click on it at all. Who else is like this?
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
nope.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Catgirl if it's accompanied by the cosplay tag.

Otherwise I tend not to ignore tags. If I'm not in the mood to watch a girl become a cumdump in the middle of a huge orgy then I won't read it. But if I am them pants down dick up.
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
NTR definitely. If it isn't the MC being a push over that kills the read for me. It's definitely the big black buff niggas that ero artist love making cuck masters. I wouldn't mind if it was a doujin or two but seriously every doujin I read that has a black dude in it he fucking some other dudes girl. Can't help but feel some kind of way about that.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
I read everything, nothing gets skipped.
In the past would say NTR, but honestly it doesn't bother me anymore
But one for sure would be scat. That's for sure
echoeagle3 Oppai Overlord
Will only click on ones that have Oppai and sometimes will avoid ones tagged Vanilla.
I think it's perfectly fine if people don't like certain tags. I avoid scat like the plague lol. I also think it's okay to voice your opinion. I have no problem calling out a stupid plot or something I don't like. You should be able to say if you don't like a hentai-just don't belittle other people who do like it or directly attack the authors.
623 FAKKU QA
AiueOkaFan! wrote...
or directly attack the author.

This. Seeing in the Fakku comments people getting mad at the manga-ka for doing a cheating or NTR or mindbreak story pisses me off. Let them do what they want. Especially if they read the comments like they supposedly do.

On topic, I think art usually takes precedence for me. Even with tags I like, if the art doesn't appeal to me, I might skip it. Conversely, I might read something with tags I'm not normally into if I really like the art.
Yaoi for sure. Don't really care for gay shit. As for scat, vore, and gore, maybe if I want a bit of shock value sure but otherwise no. For those who want a scare, search up Shin Gendai Ryoukiden. Really shocking stuff but maybe my power level just isn't high enough.