add a tricker at the store.

i want to suggest add a ticker of how many physical goods are left at the store i don't mind asking support but i find it kinda easier to just go to the store and look.
iceloops123 wrote...
i want to suggest add a ticker of how many physical goods are left at the store i don't mind asking support but i find it kinda easier to just go to the store and look.

One already sort of exists but there is a trick to it. If you add an item to your cart, then adjust the quantity to some ridiculously high number, like 1000, it will give you an error and come back at you with the amount currently left in stock.
This would be really useful I would also like to see if you intended on a restock. I have missed one book because I had no idea that it was close to being sold out and now it’s gone
I agree. There have been a few times where I’ve seen a product in stock only to finally get a little spare cash and it be out and there is no indication as to when it’ll ever be back on the shelves physically. Is there any way you could program an approximation of when it’ll be available again? Kinda like what amazon does, if it’s not in stock it’ll give an ETA as to when more will be available. Just an idea.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
you can do what what ebay do.
when there is more than 10 it just says 10+
and if less than 10 it shows the exactly how many is left.
Or maybe just add the option to buy the paperback digital combo anyways and send a copy once there is a new influx of prints. Negating the worry of folding and getting the digital only to realize the book finally got restocked but be forced to pay the whole price the both of them again if you wanna be bothered to still get the book.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
secret6 wrote...
Or maybe just add the option to buy the paperback digital combo anyways and send a copy once there is a new influx of prints. Negating the worry of folding and getting the digital only to realize the book finally got restocked but be forced to pay the whole price the both of them again if you wanna be bothered to still get the book.

if you buy the digital copy and than get the hard copy you can email the store and they will refund the price on digital copy
i was thinking maybe a notice/email if books are in stock by the favorite button could work also but i dunno.
Taz_9000 wrote...
if you buy the digital copy and than get the hard copy you can email the store and they will refund the price on digital copy

Yeah I saw that 3 seconds after I made this post. Haha
But then unfortunately there comes the issue where there’s no way to get notified if there is a restock. So we have a remedy for getting the physical later but what if there comes a time where prints finally come in but you miss the window somehow, although far fetched cause fakku prints out plenty in a batch and I doubt older releases are gonna have folks clambering too badly but what if just you never know? I dunno, it just takes forever for reprints and I’m just paranoid probably. Food for thought is all.