They are? I wondered what their purpose was.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
*eats chips and fried chicken*
Taz you#ll cause a chicken crisis again.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
Looky-tan wrote...
Uguuu.... OMG >_>
Got an update about job searching... Not a nice story coming.. Oh look who posted, wow, it really is a jinx >_>.

Forum Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/465210481276092427.gif?v=1
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
Dr Shaneman wrote...
Taz you#ll cause a chicken crisis again.

am sure they will be able to clone chickens

or grow chicken parts from stem cells
echoeagle3 Oppai Overlord
Looky-tan wrote...
echoeagle3 wrote...
wow, thats high. im around lvl 20.

also, Azur Lane hella drains my battery

Maybe when compared to you lol
Seen lots of ppl higher level than me

Doesn't drain mine a lot.
Also, almost there to exchange 20k merit for South Dakota or Eldridge

whats south dakota look like?
Goodnight peeps.
echoeagle3 wrote...
Looky-tan wrote...
echoeagle3 wrote...
wow, thats high. im around lvl 20.

also, Azur Lane hella drains my battery

Maybe when compared to you lol
Seen lots of ppl higher level than me

Doesn't drain mine a lot.
Also, almost there to exchange 20k merit for South Dakota or Eldridge

whats south dakota look like?

You'll want her. Nuff said.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Good night!
echoeagle3 Oppai Overlord
Looky-tan wrote...

Got Chicago earlier, she sounds like a slut
echoeagle3 wrote...
Looky-tan wrote...

Got Chicago earlier, she sounds like a slut

First: Inside joke, I see the words Chicago + slut and it just makes me wanna call Tsamarin a slut.

Second: I think she's more of tease than a slut

Third:
Spoiler:

South Dakota..... nuff said....
Forum Image: https://s19.postimg.cc/g4k12wueb/a99217a38b14f3660c78d184379aaeec.jpg

Tsamari wrote...
Looky-tan wrote...
Uguuu.... OMG >_>
Got an update about job searching... Not a nice story coming.. Oh look who posted, wow, it really is a jinx >_>.

Forum Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/465210481276092427.gif?v=1

Yeah, so... okay, let me just explain all this.
Spoiler:

I got a call yesterday from "A", from a company I applied to back in February, never heard back after the interview, but responded to a job listing for their company. He mentioned seeing my resume and wanting to talk to me about open positions etc. I called him back, got voicemail. I called again today in the morning, got voicemail, but I mentioned I'd be free between 1300-1400. At 1350 I called again, voicemail. I called a different number, not the one he gave me and asked to be transferred to him. He wasn't available and I was transferred to the HR department and spoke with "B", who I actually had my interview with originally back in February. We even brought it up, that we spoke back then. She asked what shifts I would be okay with working etc, but that she would speak with "A" and who ever else she needs to talk too. Though she felt very reluctant about it all. I am pretty sure she didn't like me during that first interview and flagged me or something, or maybe my last job talked shit about me to her, I don't know. She didn't tell me when I would hear back, she just said she'd follow up with me.
Would love to get a job there, but I am pretty sure it won't happen.
Good morning! ^_^

Looky-tan wrote...
Yeah, so... okay, let me just explain all this.
Spoiler:

I got a call yesterday from "A", from a company I applied to back in February, never heard back after the interview, but responded to a job listing for their company. He mentioned seeing my resume and wanting to talk to me about open positions etc. I called him back, got voicemail. I called again today in the morning, got voicemail, but I mentioned I'd be free between 1300-1400. At 1350 I called again, voicemail. I called a different number, not the one he gave me and asked to be transferred to him. He wasn't available and I was transferred to the HR department and spoke with "B", who I actually had my interview with originally back in February. We even brought it up, that we spoke back then. She asked what shifts I would be okay with working etc, but that she would speak with "A" and who ever else she needs to talk too. Though she felt very reluctant about it all. I am pretty sure she didn't like me during that first interview and flagged me or something, or maybe my last job talked shit about me to her, I don't know. She didn't tell me when I would hear back, she just said she'd follow up with me.
Would love to get a job there, but I am pretty sure it won't happen.

The stuff with "B" is worrying, as is you being unable to contact "A", but "A" actually contacting you first may still be a positive sign. *hugs*

Well, off to massage in a couple of minutes, then, so see you all again in an hour or so.

edit: Back again.
Looky's ideal job is a knife steriliser.
Shane, hello! :D
*hugs back*
Excellent.
Some, yes.