Diablo immortals looks fun.

Can't wait for it to come out.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I have no idea what it is and have been asked about 4 times to play it.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Gravity cat wrote...
I have no idea what it is and have been asked about 4 times to play it.

Diablo for your phone. AKA Rage bait to the incel youth's online bitching.
What the fuck?! Do you think you're allowed to have a different opinion from everyone else you useless Blizzard dickriding cunt? If you don't think that this game is horrible like the rest of us then you're an enemy to humanity REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
CGM wrote...
What the fuck?! Do you think you're allowed to have a different opinion from everyone else you useless Blizzard dickriding cunt? If you don't think that this game is horrible like the rest of us then you're an enemy to humanity REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

.02 cents have been deposited into your account
Cruz wrote...
CGM wrote...

So no treefiddy?
Never played Diablo
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
animefreak_usa wrote...
Cruz wrote...
CGM wrote...

So no treefiddy?

Simple supply/demand economics dictate we have an overwhelming supply of labor so we don't really have to pay our most dedicated shills fans a lot. We here at Blizzard love our fans.
Cruz wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
Cruz wrote...
CGM wrote...

So no treefiddy?

Simple supply/demand economics dictate we have an overwhelming supply of labor so we don't really have to pay our most dedicated shills fans a lot. We here at Blizzard love our fans.

Refunds are coming. Also ol fallout 76 looks shit. Pool on the roof sprung a leak.
I think gaming companies care more about pleasing their China revenue than American since we're picky
Damoz ~Not A User~
Let it be known I came by to whinge about a phone game~
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Damoz wrote...

You glorious beard bastard, long time no see
Damoz ~Not A User~
Cruz wrote...
Damoz wrote...

You glorious beard bastard, long time no see

Yeah it’s been a while, real life took over. Ya know.

How have you been?
Forum Image: https://files.catbox.moe/hc13w2.png
something like diablo 3
into mobile

why should i even bother lol
Damoz wrote...

You have a phone don't you!?