saga of freaky continues

Pages Prev12
Drifter995 Neko//Night
animefreak_usa wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...
What percentage of you is cancer at this point?
Have you accepted it into part of your being, and become one with the cancer?
Take the reigns, show it whomst is boss. Control how that shit grows. Grow a third arm to slap the rest of it with

Well. Even when i tell the doctor's and nurse's i have leukemia, that's why i have that high of blood count.... they don't believe me and ask why im i still talking and walking. It's engrain in there minds high white count means infection. Which even my cancer doc tells them that just normal for my type of cancer.

I think you need to go to a better hospital
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Drifter995 wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...
Take the reigns, show it whomst is boss. Control how that shit grows. Grow a third arm to slap the rest of it with

Well. Even when i tell the doctor's and nurse's i have leukemia, that's why i have that high of blood count.... they don't believe me and ask why im i still talking and walking. It's engrain in there minds high white count means infection. Which even my cancer doc tells them that just normal for my type of cancer.

This isn't just the hospital.
Drifter995 Neko//Night
animefreak_usa wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...

Why are they explicitly ignoring your cancer docs advice?
This sounds pretty poor in general
Drifter995 wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...

Because 99.9% of the time anything higher than 10,000 is an infection. I'm normally 70,000/120,000. It like 2+2 us always 4. Except when it not.
Drifter995 Neko//Night
animefreak_usa wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...

Because 99.9% of the time anything higher than 10,000 is an infection. I'm normally 70,000/120,000. It like 2+2 us always 4. Except when it not.

So they don't believe in cancer?
Drifter995 wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...

So they don't believe in cancer?

They know i have cancer, but they never see this high of a count in normal. It's like someone with no nerve sensation and an arm ripped off its torso talking and drink a pepsi. Dude should be passed out and in pain. By a rights i should be dead with this numbers if i didn't like leukemia. They trained to see high white count=infection. If they didn't see an abcess i woulda just been given some oral meds encase. Strange that it was that hospital that diagnose me with cancer, but non usual. My cousin has the same thing with her allergy to latex. They don't check your records unless you state something they need to check.
You gonna do infusion?
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Forum Image: https://puu.sh/BTKfH/a8e78bbebc.jpg
FormerUser wrote...
You gonna do infusion?

Iv pump shooting every 6 hours of Unasyn.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
You're too freaky to die uncle. But seriously, you're one tough SOB. I don't know how i'd handle it if someone close to me had a similar problem, but I know if I had what you had, I'd make every moment count, which is pretty much what I do anyways. Here's to a speedy recovery friend.
They're hoping this will get me healed by the spring.
Forum Image: https://files.catbox.moe/338gqt.jpg
Sure you're not an mutant that hasn't realized your power yet? Next knock at the door might be the X-men!
Will keep you warm for the winter at least.
yurixhentai wrote...
Will keep you warm for the winter at least.

I feels nothing anyways. My hate keeps me content.
Damoz ~Not A User~
I always assumed it was the kool aid.....

But it’s good to see one of the cooler people on here still alive and kickin.

Glad you are alright for the moment though.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
I hope you live forever Uncle Freaky, like magic johnson.
Pages Prev12