There should be more LGBT Hentai

I love Fakku, but as a gay man I would love to have more content made for LGBT+ people in the platform, specially bara manga (For example I've seen the Takaku Nozomu's work and I am a great fan of his).
I am shure thete is a lot of people interested in yuri, yaoi and bara manga and anime and it would be great if Fakku became a pioner in this field.
We have some exciting things to announce in early 2019 that should make you happy
Drifter995 Neko//Night
I remember the old days when there was week waves of yaoi, and everyone complained.
Those were the meme times.

But still, more yaoi is definitely a good idea. There's a pretty huge crowd for it if memory serves
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Drifter995 wrote...
I remember the old days when there was week waves of yaoi, and everyone complained.
Those were the meme times.

But still, more yaoi is definitely a good idea. There's a pretty huge crowd for it if memory serves

Fun times. Many trolling and flames. Every side had their bitching point. Yaoi, trap, rape, ntr and even us dark art users would start an occasional vanilla war.
Jacob wrote...
We have some exciting things to announce in early 2019 that should make you happy

Whoa, Thank you!
I'm dying to see what's comming up!
Cool to hear. Not much interest personally, but it seems an excellent way to grow the readership.
We've got some upcoming yaoi doujinshi coming out very soon in January 2019!
As long I can mute this content, I don't see any problem.

Well, IF there will be even an option to hide it.