Figure Pre-Orders and Rough Release Dates

When the release date on figures are rough estimates, do we get updates on if the date changes?

It's the first time i've preordered figures and it's due release is Jan2019. I am wondering if i should be expecting something like an email update on if the date changes or do i just wait it out for when they finally ship it.
I'll try to get that information out to you guys to the best of our ability. Unfortunately sometimes we aren't even made aware when these delays happen since all figure stuff is through a distributor. Most figure release dates are always a rough estimate. They are often delayed due to production issues since all figures are hand painted.
Kisuka wrote...
I'll try to get that information out to you guys to the best of our ability. Unfortunately sometimes we aren't even made aware when these delays happen since all figure stuff is through a distributor. Most figure release dates are always a rough estimate. They are often delayed due to production issues since all figures are hand painted.

When/If you get updates, how will they be posted? Will the product page be updated, will the be a notifincation or will there be a forum post?

I’ve preordered a Fakku book before and the delays and such were updated in a forum post. I understand you guys have more control on the books.
Tifufu wrote...
Kisuka wrote...

When/If you get updates, how will they be posted? Will the product page be updated, will the be a notifincation or will there be a forum post?

I’ve preordered a Fakku book before and the delays and such were updated in a forum post. I understand you guys have more control on the books.

More than likely it will be posted on the product pages.
Alright, thanks for the help :)