So much anime coming out. So little good ones to watch.

Takerial Lovable Teddy Bear
I dunno. So many of these anime coming out recently just have been awful.

It seems like there are three good anime out of like 30 each season. And sometimes not even that.

Some anime, I watch just because of nostalgia purposes and what not. (Like Index)

So the three I'll be watching with the hopes they will be good.

Yakusoku no Neverland

Mob Psycho 100 Season 2

Dororo

The ones I'll be watching because of nostalgia and not because I think they'll be that great.

Date a Live III
Kaguya
Tate no Yuusha
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Neither of those are watchable. T_T Domestic na Kanojo

but Eromanga Sensei OVA, High Score Girl: EXTRA STAGE and Ashita Sekai ga Owaru toshitemo are the only ones i see i will watch as right now.
animefreak_usa wrote...

but Eromanga Sensei OVA, High Score Girl: EXTRA STAGE and Ashita Sekai ga Owaru toshitemo are the only ones i see i will watch as right now.

Domestic na Kanojo is hella whack. Don't even get close to that. I be reading that cuz I know I can beat the dfcops up.
Ryssen wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...

Domestic na Kanojo is hella whack. Don't even get close to that. I be reading that cuz I know I can beat the dfcops up.

Like dem rhymes.
animefreak_usa wrote...
Ryssen wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...

Like dem rhymes.

no one finna catch these hands
Ryssen wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
Ryssen wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...

Like dem rhymes.

no one finna catch these hands

Cuz anton jacking at the speed of sound, drop down, going to town, smacking it to lolicon, strangling his hog, using butter like his meat log was the boiled potatoes for his dish of Surströmming. Stinking his dorm like he using a Hákarl onahole.

It too early to rhyme, I ain't got the time. I got to spike my coffee with this fun time grandpa cough medicine, smoke some fine herb to keep the contents of my stomach from up turning into my lap. Peace and merry Christmas you non pagan peeps.
623 FAKKU QA
I might check out Ueno-san. My brother does the scanlations for the manga and he says it's an okay series.

Also it's surreal to see Domestic na Kanojo get an anime because I used to read it like, 6 years ago before I got bored, but not after reading around 60 chapters.
623 wrote...
I might check out Ueno-san. My brother does the scanlations for the manga and he says it's an okay series.

Also it's surreal to see Domestic na Kanojo get an anime because I used to read it like, 6 years ago before I got bored, but not after reading around 60 chapters.

I haz the official rips, waiting for nana to kaoru sequel manga to be translated.
623 FAKKU QA
animefreak_usa wrote...
623 wrote...

I haz the official rips, waiting for nana to kaoru sequel manga to be translated.

Actually, I think I only started reading Domestic na Kanojo because you mentioned there were titties in it or something, idk. Or maybe you made a thread about it with a clickbait page.
623 wrote...

Oh really,. Tell him I enjoy his end credit pages and translation. And yes, Ueno is pretty good.
I'm so behind with anime, have a bazillion series to watch. Only thing I'm watching at the minute is My Hero Academia which I'm slowly trying to catch up with.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Might watch Mob and shield hero. Didn't really pay attention to what else is coming this season.
Damoz ~Not A User~
It seems like anime has just turned the way of mainstream gaming.

How garbage tier can we make it while idiots still buy/watch it.
Damoz wrote...

I felt this in mid to late 2000. If you can find three to four show not made for otaku cash or fan service [some of those bweebie animu have a good story] then you're lucky.

I'm disappointed on the domestic girlfriend front because their probly gonna censor even the bd. will seen next ep. If rui's boobies aren't there even light bar or mosaic censored then I cannot shill for this series. I'll leave that to mother's shillinabasement or gigguk. Really any anime review paid by soggyroll with no backbone.
Damoz ~Not A User~
animefreak_usa wrote...
Damoz wrote...

I felt this in mid to late 2000. If you can find three to four show not made for otaku cash or fan service [some of those bweebie animu have a good story] then you're lucky.

I'm disappointed on the domestic girlfriend front because their probably gonna censor even the bd. will seen next ep. If rui's boobies aren't there even light bar or mosaic censored then I cannot shill for this series. I'll leave that to mother's shillinabasement or gigguk. Really any anime review paid by soggyroll with no backbone.

It wasn't as bad back then but i do agree, cause then i was still a bright eyed teenager watching death note trying to be hip.

Its just now, its like they wanna throw generic tiddie girls with john smith and see how long they can hold it without committing to any story whatsoever. I didn't mind it when it was only in comedy like konosuba. But now its infected everything.

But as long as i can decide on whether i like gobby rape simulator or not. Maybe even more seasons of overlord.

If only that was the standard at the least.
Damoz wrote...
It wasn't as bad back then but i do agree, cause then i was still a bright eyed teenager watching death note trying to be hip.

Its just now, its like they wanna throw generic tiddie girls with john smith and see how long they can hold it without committing to any story whatsoever. I didn't mind it when it was only in comedy like konosuba. But now its infected everything.

But as long as i can decide on whether i like gobby rape simulator or not. Maybe even more seasons of overlord.

If only that was the standard at the least.

This is how its been for a while now. Like live action movies, it's not all bad. There's usually 1 or 3 good things per year, you just have to look for it. Especially look out for the movies since they've been pretty consistent these past years. You got stuff like Your Name, Night is Short Walk On Girl, Blame!, Kizumonogatari, Koe no Katachi and Kono Sekai no Katasumi ni from the past few years.

I'm also exited to watch Liz to Aoi Tori, Mirai no Mirai, Kimi no Suizou wo Tabetai, Non Non Biyori Movie: Vacation, Tenki no Ko and Kimi to Nami ni Noretara.

If you look through those movies you'll see a few of them share the same director, like Hosada, Shinkai and Yuasa. All three of these have a very prolific career and I recommend checking out their other works.
Either Date a Live III is super shitty, or I just didn't realize how shitty the other two seasons were. But I feel like it's the first, definitely feels like a drop in animation and execution.

Mob Psycho Season 2 is feeling really good. The second episode was slightly meh, but the first was definitely really good, especially the ending and the third you can tell is doing a really good job setting up the emotions for the next arc.

Promised Neverland feels really good watching. The studio is doing a good job adapting it properly into anime. But it just doesn't feel like they have enough episodes to get enough done, so I'm worried they'll rush it at the end to finish up the first arc.

Tate no Yuusha is so so. But I wasn't that enthralled with the original series to begin with so it's probably that. Slime is better.

Dororo is looking to be pretty good. Definitely recommend it.

Haven't watching Kaguya yet at all. Just haven't felt romcom shit yet.
Takerial wrote...

It's a romcom for sadists.
animefreak_usa wrote...
Takerial wrote...

It's a romcom for sadists.

I've read the manga, so I won't be surprised about it.
Hatsun is watching Mob 100, Shield hero, and Kemono friends