Fakku international shipping

I wonder how they calculate the expensive shipping... to send two 1/7 scale figures, the Nekopara figures... 66 USD shipping...

And when I earlier today put 4 Mangas and calculated the shipping... 64 USD shipping...

Its my understanding that the both figures are heavier and ALOT larger than 4 mangas... WHY!?

It cost more to ship 1 manga than the manga itself... to ship 1 manga 22 USD
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Aoyatan wrote...
Its my understanding that the both figures are heavier and ALOT larger than 4 mangas... WHY!?

You'd be wrong. Paper is a lot heavier than you'd expect.
ditama Jack-off Warrior
It probably depends on what carrier is sending the package and if they price shipping based on weight, on dimensions, or some combination of the two.

While figures tend to occupy more space, they generally aren't very heavy. Out of curiosity, I compared the weight of two figures I had boxed-up (one was a 1/5 scale and the other was a 1/6 scale figure) and 4 FAKKU books and there actually wasn't that much difference in weight. In fact, the books were slightly heavier than the figures.
Ye... But those shipping rates are killing everyone that lives outside the US sadly... :/
benthehobo The Poor Fool
Living in the UK is a pain, it costs $74 for two books and most of it is the shipping.
benthehobo wrote...
Living in the UK is a pain, it costs $74 for two books and most of it is the shipping.

UnitedPublications stock Fakku books in the UK, so that'd probably be cheaper.
Archonia stock them too, and ship from Belgium.