Looking for a Manga Chapter: Twins Swapping Places

leonard267 FAKKU Non-Writer
I am looking for a doujin. Need help.

The story is about a twin who swapped places with her sister because the latter has fell into some kind of depression. That twin is incredibly jealous of her sister for receiving that much attention and love.

She had her hair cut short like her sister's and proceeded to sleep with her boyfriend, a teacher who was concerned about her and so on. Even when they realised that she is not who they think she is, they insisted on calling her by her sister's name.

The story ends with her approaching her sister and telling her what she had done. The sister replied that she found the teacher disgusting and our main lead laughed upon hearing it.

I thought it was Homunculus who came up with that work but something that dark doesn't seem to his style.
Not sure if this exactly matches your description, but the closest thing I could find is a two-chapter story called "Saikyou Futago Party" by Yukiu Con, a regular contributor to Comic Lo.
Baka_Bishie wrote...
Not sure if this exactly matches your description, but the closest thing I could find is a two-chapter story called "Saikyou Futago Party" by Yukiu Con, a regular contributor to Comic Lo.

No it isn't. The art style is close to Homunculus's and the story is quite dark. Your main lead is overcome by jealousy and it is a one chapter story.
Baka_Bishie wrote...

This is the one by Nagayori. Not sure if it is to your liking.

https://www.fakku.net/hentai/dark-gray-moon-english