Design Tweaks Feedback

Pages Prev12
When using a touchscreen PC in the new reader, whenever you scroll up or down on a page the ui pops up. Makes it really hard to use a touchscreen without switching to portrait orientation.
Please add an option to go back to the old reader, or at least bring back the original index mode feature for chapters. I liked being able to see most/all pages at end after reading a chapter. This new browse with only being able to see 5 pages really ruins it for me. Having page number at the top right corner was also nice, but so was also having chapter title and author in the top bar too.

I really don't see how this new reader is an upgrade over the older one. Honestly, a lot of these changes over the site in general seem to be streamlined with a lot of basic info (page count, magazine comic belonged too now missing on front page) and features removed for no real apparent reason. If I didn't know better, I'd think the reader had been downgraded to an older version with how bare bones it looks now.
Just echoing what I’m sure has already been mentioned.

1) Skipping to a certain page or chapter within the reader (specifically for books in the library), this was really important to me.

2) Convenient to have the page count displayed in the listing on the front page before clicking into it.

I would really appreciate looking into these, especially the first one. Thank you, love you guys.
ditama Jack-off Warrior
Shiro2809 wrote...
ditama wrote...
Would it be possible to tweak the reader controls so that the left and right arrow keys can change pages (or "a" and "d" if using wasd)? From what I remember, the old reader had it so that when the left or right edge of the page was hit and a further key was pressed, the page would change.

That's exactly how it works now, actually.

Huh... it doesn't work for me. The arrow keys only do anything if the page is larger than the window. Oddly enough, I tried it in Chrome and it seems to work (I usually use Firefox)

EDIT: actually I found the issue. It looks like somehow when the reader was updated, the UI Control Direction somehow got set to "Unavailable"
Adding my voice here to request a fix to the reader. "Browse" does not work in the library. When you click on a specific chapter it just takes you back to the page you were on.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
it would be nice when replying to a posy it shows the last post and to have a quick reply button
bman92 wrote...
It would be great if we could see page # and total pages on the actual viewer. There used to be a "Page 8/20" on the viewer screen which was nice in terms of...timing.

Thank you for making this change to the viewer, really appreciate it!
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I made a quality thread over in I.B and I got a notification for replying to a topic that I had just made, and it had no other posts.

Forum Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/380502896933994507/582337003136483338/unknown.png

Spoiler:
Wasn't sure if this belongs here.
Pages Prev12