New Feature: User Suggested Tags

Pages 123Next
Over the next few weeks we'll be sharing various site updates and new features with the community, some of which you may have already noticed.

The first new feature is User Suggested Tags.

All users can now suggest tags, artists, series, etc on any piece of content. If we missed a tag, let us know and we'll add it!
Just click the + icon at the end of the list of tags on any piece of content and you can select attributes you'd like to add

Here's a video Tweet of the User Suggested Tags feature:
Spoiler:

Users that suggest over 100 missing attributes to content on FAKKU, will receive a brand new achievement called "FAKKU Helper". It will automatically be added to your account when 100 or more of your attribute suggestions have been approved.

Along with this achievement (and to help give ya'll something to do), we've added over 20 new tags! There is a ton of content from our back catalog that are missing these new tags. Read all about them below AND START SUGGESTING.

newachievement.jpg

Blindfold
Characters wearing blindfolds during sex.

Bukkake
Ejaculation on someone by many men at the same time.

Bunny Girl
Bunny girl outfits.

Crotch Tattoo
A tattoo located on or just above the pubic area on females.

Double Penetration
One person having anal and vaginal sex at the same time (dicks, not toys).

Eyepatch
Characters wearing eyepatches.

Facesitting
Sitting on someones face (with your vagina).

Filming
Characters filming each other or being filmed. Also includes online streaming.

Freckles
Characters with freckles on their face.

Hairy Armpit
Girls with hairy armpits.

Horns
Characters with horns.

Impregnation
The act of becoming pregnant, not just getting creampied. Contextual proof is needed.

Inverted Nipples
Nipples that retract rather than point outwards.

Lactation
Lactation describes the secretion of milk from the mammary glands and the period of time that a mother lactates to feed her young. The process can occur with all post-pregnancy female mammals, although it predates mammals. In humans the process of feeding milk is also called breastfeeding or nursing. Rare accounts of male lactation (as distinct from galactorrhea) exist in historical medical and anthropological literature, although the phenomenon has not been confirmed by more recent literature.

Magical Girl
Magical girls (like Sailor Moon, Madoka, etc) and witches.

Ojousama
"Princess" type character, stuck up girl.

Orgasm Denial
When one character, regardless of sex, is denied an orgasm to enhance pleasure.

Ponytail
Girls with ponytails (different from twintails.

Qipao
Chinese dress.

Squirting
Female ejaculation, when the girl squirts from her vagina.

Ugly Bastard
Big fat ugly guys.

Voyeurism
The practice of gaining sexual pleasure from watching others engaged in sexual activity.

Waitress
Characters who are dressed as a waitress or actively working as one.

In addition to the new tags, here are some notes for older tags:

Deepthroat
Any form of deep, oral insertion. Irrumatio was renamed to this.

Exhibitionism
Counterpart to the new Voyeurism tag. This is for engaged in sexual activity in front of others.

Group
At least three people engaging in sexual intercourse at the same time.

Harem
Single character involved with three or more partners (4+ characters in total).

NTR
Netorare - The main character has their partner stolen by another individual.
Netorase - The main character allows their partner to be stolen by another individual.
Netori - The main character is the one stealing another individual's partner.

Vanilla
Happy sex with a romantic, sweet story. Typically involves a couple, or they end up together in the end.
This is a pretty nebulous term, so make sure you follow our definition when suggesting tags!

Tag Suggestion Guidelines

For books, make sure a theme is common throughout before suggesting it for the book itself. Go through the individual chapters first, and unless the theme can be found in at least 20-25% of them, it's not applicable to the entire book. Your suggestion will likely be rejected if we can't find 3-4 chapters with the tag.

A theme should be present during the main part of a chapter. For instance, if a character has a ponytail on the first few pages, but changes hairstyle after that, the tag is not applicable. Likewise, a side character with a ponytail who doesn't get in on the action does not justify the tag.

Approved Notification

We've also just now added a new notification for when your attribute suggestion is approved! You will now have instant feedback once it gets added 👍

Forum Image: https://t.fakku.net/images/upload/tag-approve-notification.jpg
adix22 Grape Lolipop
Because we still don't have pissing/urination tag I'll treat squirting as multi-tool tag relating to all kind of liquids that "squirt"
I still hope for that tag though.
Papa Nito Enemy Stand
Cracks knuckles Got some tagging to do.
YQII FAKKU Translator
I've added definitions for a few of the older tags that can be a bit confusing to assure that everyone uses the same criteria when suggesting tags.

This system is likely to evolve a lot depending on the amount of user engagement we're seeing. In this initial iteration, suggestions still need to be approved manually before they show up on the site, so don't expect immediate results. Reviewing them in real-time would be a full time job, so we'll probably check in on regular intervals and review entries with a large number of suggestions. We keep track of how many times a certain tag has been suggestion to a chapter, and popular suggestions will be given priority when it comes to reviewing/approving.

It should go without saying, but trolling/abuse of this new feature will not be tolerated. If you're found misusing this system in any way, your suggestion privileges will be revoked. We're launching this with a very open approach and a high level of trust, but we'll make it more restrictive if need be—hopefully need won't be!

adix22 wrote...
Because we still don't have pissing/urination tag I'll treat squirting as multi-tool tag relating to all kind of liquids that "squirt"

As long as it's part of the female orgasm and not just urination in general, that's fine.
That's a neat feature. Will add with the tags I'm interested in.
"Womb Tattoo"

Yes! Yes!
There is one tag that needs to be added and that's MILF. So many older women yet the housewife tag is limiting.
I would appreciate a Piercing tag please.
adix22 Grape Lolipop
YQII wrote...
I've added definitions for a few of the older tags that can be a bit confusing to assure that everyone uses the same criteria when suggesting tags.

This system is likely to evolve a lot depending on the amount of user engagement we're seeing. In this initial iteration, suggestions still need to be approved manually before they show up on the site, so don't expect immediate results. Reviewing them in real-time would be a full time job, so we'll probably check in on regular intervals and review entries with a large number of suggestions. We keep track of how many times a certain tag has been suggestion to a chapter, and popular suggestions will be given priority when it comes to reviewing/approving.

It should go without saying, but trolling/abuse of this new feature will not be tolerated. If you're found misusing this system in any way, your suggestion privileges will be revoked. We're launching this with a very open approach and a high level of trust, but we'll make it more restrictive if need be—hopefully need won't be!

adix22 wrote...

As long as it's part of the female orgasm and not just urination in general, that's fine.

Then that brings very important matter into the light

-The lack of urination tag

There is quite a big amount of comics with urination in them (that won't be mistaken for squirting)
So I still would greatly appreciate that tag (heck, I wouldn't mind tagging most of the things with urination in them)
This is absolutely great news.
JAMAL Mercy main
I put some suggestions for lactation tag and more! Thank you!

TheExile wrote...
This is absolutely great news.

Read the whole article brother...
I made a post like 2-3 years ago https://www.fakku.net/forums/feedback-suggestions-and-support/athletic-tag-would-be-nice#4634230

I still think a general Athletic tag would be useful. For basically any girl who works out, does some kinda physical activity/sport. :)

A Stealth tag would be great too. For people who are wearing toys/bondage under their clothes. Or if they are actually having sex but doing it in such a way no one can see.
still hope for a " big clit " tag, I think this tag is neglected alot
I want to suggest "Track Uniform" tag. We already have a lot of girls wearing them in H-manga recently.
We should add "gangbang", "rape" and "shota": little boy
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Reckton wrote...
We should add "gangbang" and "rape"

The "group" and "forced" tags already exist.
luinthoron wrote...
Reckton wrote...

No "forced" and "shota"
MHM-Dono Person Of Culture
"POWER To The PEOPLE!" ... or perhaps that should be "... To The PERVERTS!"

APPROVED!
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Reckton wrote...
luinthoron wrote...
Reckton wrote...

No "forced" and "shota"

My Account > Settings > Account Settings > Show Controversial Content
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
YQII wrote...

adix22 wrote...

I don't remember if we even have an urination chapter without some prodding from a sexual method to orgasm. That would need either BDSM or that rare manga like Innyou Alice
Pages 123Next