New Feature: User Suggested Tags

Pages Prev123
This is a great feature and all but I'd like to suggest the new tag "Slut" where a perfect example of this is in Yui Shizuku or Loose Yui
PURE GREATNESS, THANKS
I would like to suggest a Anthropomorphic tag or furry/kemonono tag too for series such as Foxy Rena. Other tags I would suggest would be Tail, unusual pupils, kemonomimi/animal ears, and smell. I know that some of these are looked down upon but it is best to be precise.
Dr.P tanks when
Fue tanks when
Kojima Saya tanks when
Tachibana Omina tanks when
YQII wrote...
DaGuyUDontNo wrote...
I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask, but now that we’re able to tag stuff, what’s the difference between the trans and newhalf tags? And if a character is trans, can they still qualify for the femboy and/or crossdressing tags?

From what I'm told, there is no difference, and it's only there to please search algorithms. It's a very clunky solution that I've complained about in the past, and hopefully there's a better solution for it in the future. Those other tags could apply, but it very much depends on the story.

Thank you for the response! Please keep up the good work!
About damn time, if I do say so myself. Also, good stuff the Impregnation tag also made it as well. Good shit to see happen!
Can we get contextual tags for "Group" and "Harem" to specify whether it's a guy with a group of girls or a girl with a group of guys?

Also what exactly is the distinction between the two tags? I've been under the assumption that you can have a Harem tag if a character has sex with multiple partners in a story but if they don't have group sex then it doesn't qualify for the Group tag. But conversely I take it the Group tag doesn't automatically apply a Harem tag. If the group is a threesome, then that doesn't qualify as a harem.
YQII FAKKU Translator
wererat42 wrote...
Can we get contextual tags for "Group" and "Harem" to specify whether it's a guy with a group of girls or a girl with a group of guys?

Also what exactly is the distinction between the two tags?

Can't comment on contextual tags, but that would require an overhaul of the current system, so it's not a quick fix.

Group is for three or more people having sex at the same time. Harem is for three or more people pursuing the same love interest. The recent Star Luster release is a good example, where the entire chapter is harem, but the group tag only comes into effect by page 27 when they all get in on the action at the same time. Harem typically ends in group sex, but you can have each tag without the other: if the protagonist has sex with several characters one-by-one, it's harem but not group; if two couples engages in an orgy, it's group but not harem. I've added these definitions to the original post.
Can we get a "Father & daughter" tag or at least the "daughter" tag. Since those are one of my fave wincest doujins even though there's only a few here.
Prostitution - Someone who has sex for money or has it as a job.
Idol - Girls who work as idols/a piece thats heavily tied in with the idol industry setting
Filming - The act of getting filmed or the character being part of a film in the manga
ntfakku Reads & Collects Stuff
emceeunderrated wrote...
Mind Control

I agree. There's enough to merit the tag where the whole story revolves around that tag.
YQII FAKKU Translator
I wanted to give everyone an update now that this new feature has been in place for a little under a week.

The system went live on the 28th of April, so at the time of writing, it's only been up and running for four full days. So far, I believe it has been extremely successful. We've seen an overwhelming amount of user interaction with this new feature, so it seems like it's been a well-received update. Always fun when you can launch something that both we and our user appreciates. If you've contributed to the site by suggesting anything, thank you!

Let's look at some numbers to give you an idea of what kinda impact this new system has had. As of right now, 855 new tags have been added to content through user suggestions—or roughly 200 per day on average. Much of this is due to all the new tags we added along with the feature, and some of them are already applied to over 100 chapters. We have well over 5,000 piece of content on the site, which was always a big deterrent for adding new tags. There's no way for us to go through thousands of chapters and manually review them whenever we add a tag, but thanks to the crowdsourcing nature of user suggestions, we don't have to anymore. This really opens up a world of possibilities, and we now have the freedom to add a lot more tags.

On the flip side, only 42 suggestions have been rejected, and it's reassuring we only have to turn down 1 in 20 recommendations. If you've submitted a tag and it hasn't been approved yet, you're not alone. The review queue is currently sitting at just over 2,000 entries. It should be noted that almost 99.9% of these are suggestions from a single user, so as long as at least two of you agree that something is missing a tag, you shouldn't have to wait long for it to be reviewed by us.

Finally, let's take a quick look at the new tags. Out of the 20+ tags we added, the most well-populated ones so far are Ponytail, Double Penetration, and Horns. These three already have over a hundred chapters each, so it was long overdue we finally added these categories. If you want to do some detective work and help fill out the more barren new additions, keep an eye out for Freckles, Eyepatch, and Magical Girl. Note that we've expanded the definition of Magical Girl to also include witches. We might divide these into two separate tags in the future if there's enough content to justify a split, but for now, Magical Girl applies to both. Also, make sure they look the part—just using magic isn't enough.

As one last bonus tidbit, the chapter with the most suggestions (before approval) currently is After School Humiliation with 10 votes for double penetration.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Stanri010 wrote...
This is a great feature and all but I'd like to suggest the new tag "Slut" where a perfect example of this is in Yui Shizuku or Loose Yui

I feel that "slut" is too blunt.

Promiscuous?
Though that might be too wordy as well.
May I make some suggestions for tags to create in the future?

Oyakodon: The act of having sex with a mother and daughter duo at the same time. One major example being this chapter of Heat Alert: https://www.fakku.net/hentai/heat-alert-new-strain-strikes-again-english

Foreigner: In the context of hentai, one of the characters (male or female) comes from a country other than Japan. Two prominent examples of this I could think of on this website are Sweet Journey ( https://www.fakku.net/hentai/sweet-journey-english ) and Shared Room Inbound ( https://www.fakku.net/hentai/shared-room-inbound-english ).

For your consideration, of course.
Time for an update, here are the top 5 users that have submitted over 100 tag suggestions that were approved by our staff! These are the first users to receive the FAKKU Helper achievement, congratulations!

#1 - @JAMAL with 169 approved suggestions
#2 - @ntfakku with 151 approved suggestions
#3 - @Aniawn with 122 approved suggestions
#4 - @Red Lion with 118 approved suggestions
#5 - @dreamerdusk with 105 approved suggestions

In total over 2,000 tag suggestions have been approved and only 134 suggestions have been denied.

This feature has been a massive success, and I want to thank everyone for suggesting missing tags! You're all making FAKKU a better place
I used to get a notification when a tag I suggested was approved - are approvals no longer getting notifications or have my tags just not been approved? Just wanted to check-in - thanks!
Pages Prev123