Love³ Free Demo Now Available!

Pages Prev12
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Not sure how this is Jacob fumble? He said he tried to get them uncensored and the license holder say no.
blackswordsman Eternal Struggler
Sorry, but I won't be getting it. I might as well just play the original one. The point to getting it as a western release was to get it uncensored for me. Sorry, Jacob. I appreciate the work you put in, but this a no-go for me. I don't buy censored stuff.
Seagal wrote...
Extremely disappointing... I was really hoping this would be uncensored, and was under the impression it would be. Oh well, this is an easy no buy for me then. I'm not going to support or pay for censored mosaic releases. There's plenty of mosaic free uncensored games that I'd rather give my money to instead.

Seeing this damages my opinion of FAKKU also. I created an account a couple months ago specifically for the Orcsoft title they're bringing over (thank you for that), and also noticed this game here that was listed as being published by FAKKU on VNDB. 1 of only 2 titles they've published (according to VNDB) and they can't even get it mosaic free. Wasn't that supposed to be one of the big draws with FAKKU and their store was uncensored content? Or at least stuff they're localizing and publishing?

This is a big fumble here by FAKKU in my opinion, and even more so when you consider there's probably a lot of desire and interest in mosaic free NEKO WORKs titles like this one. If I were FAKKU I wouldn't even get into any arrangement if there's not guarantees that the titles will be released uncensored. This is complete and total waste in my opinion, and would be better to have another title localized and released mosaic free instead.

I mean, I just don't get it... It's like why give potential customers the biggest reason and excuse to not pay for your game?

If something changes and this does get a mosaic free release then I'll definitely pick it up, but right now 'Oral Lessons With Chii-chan' is the game that I will be supporting. Now if only we could get a release date for that...

Please complain to NEKO WORKs also about this. nekoworks@gmail.com

Sorry for the rant.

Saw this problem since Nekopara 1, and I brought it up saying Fakku was standing for no mosaics or censorship and this damages the brand image for me and got downvoted with people saying along the lines of "at least we get it".
zecknor wrote...
Seagal wrote...
Extremely disappointing... I was really hoping this would be uncensored, and was under the impression it would be. Oh well, this is an easy no buy for me then. I'm not going to support or pay for censored mosaic releases. There's plenty of mosaic free uncensored games that I'd rather give my money to instead.

Seeing this damages my opinion of FAKKU also. I created an account a couple months ago specifically for the Orcsoft title they're bringing over (thank you for that), and also noticed this game here that was listed as being published by FAKKU on VNDB. 1 of only 2 titles they've published (according to VNDB) and they can't even get it mosaic free. Wasn't that supposed to be one of the big draws with FAKKU and their store was uncensored content? Or at least stuff they're localizing and publishing?

This is a big fumble here by FAKKU in my opinion, and even more so when you consider there's probably a lot of desire and interest in mosaic free NEKO WORKs titles like this one. If I were FAKKU I wouldn't even get into any arrangement if there's not guarantees that the titles will be released uncensored. This is complete and total waste in my opinion, and would be better to have another title localized and released mosaic free instead.

I mean, I just don't get it... It's like why give potential customers the biggest reason and excuse to not pay for your game?

If something changes and this does get a mosaic free release then I'll definitely pick it up, but right now 'Oral Lessons With Chii-chan' is the game that I will be supporting. Now if only we could get a release date for that...

Please complain to NEKO WORKs also about this. nekoworks@gmail.com

Sorry for the rant.

Saw this problem since Nekopara 1, and I brought it up saying Fakku was standing for no mosaics or censorship and this damages the brand image for me and got downvoted with people saying along the lines of "at least we get it".

I agree with you both, I'm disappointed as well.
Do like the girls do have hair down there because most or even some of these girls in the eroges have it shaved off.
Dashiell DirtyDeedsDunDirtCheap
Game released, Neko Works didn't change their mind so no buy for censorshit.
Mosaics and all aside, is there only a harem route? i'm not getting any choices up at all so far in the story. Not that i mind, it's just that i seem to recal reading it had several routes.
Forgive my ignorance, but what restricts a game like this from being uncensored ? Surely it's not a constraint imposed by FAKKU right ? They seem to be doing a fine job of publishing even more vivid uncensored smut.

Even Steam has official uncensored patches for their hentai games that I would argue is more offensive than anything cartoon graphics can achieve.
Pages Prev12