Search by Hard copy availability

I think it would be nice if there was a way to search doujinshi by whether or not they have a hard copy version, rather than clicking on each one hoping to see it only to find disappointment.

Also, why is there so few hard copies of doujinshi? Feels like it's 1 in every 20 have the option. Would really like to see an increase in hard copy options since it's nice to have a physical collection.
623 FAKKU QA
Mister Roshi wrote...
Also, why is there so few hard copies of doujinshi? Feels like it's 1 in every 20 have the option. Would really like to see an increase in hard copy options since it's nice to have a physical collection.

In regards to doujinshi, I think there's a shortage of hard copies because of the nature of doujinshi. Artists make a limited supply of 500 or whatever, sell them at Comiket and that's it.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
623 wrote...
Mister Roshi wrote...

In regards to doujinshi, I think there's a shortage of hard copies because of the nature of doujinshi. Artists make a limited supply of 500 or whatever, sell them at Comiket and that's it.

That true for like 90% of the doujins. The major circles have more ability to buy for more copies. On topic sure a physical tag might be needed but none of the fakku doujin are physical except the ones we do for AX aka the boxes. So it would be a tagging issue for the store. Which most of the oni ones have reprinted uncensored doujins i think. The rest are sold out the last time i looked.
ditama Jack-off Warrior
animefreak_usa wrote...
623 wrote...
Mister Roshi wrote...

That true for like 90% of the doujins. The major circles have more ability to buy for more copies. On topic sure a physical tag might be needed but none of the fakku doujin are physical except the ones we do for AX aka the boxes. So it would be a tagging issue for the store. Which most of the oni ones have reprinted uncensored doujins i think. The rest are sold out the last time i looked.

Damn, never realized that they made English prints of the Mating with Oni doujins (looks like it's just the first three that have been printed in English). I remember hearing about the possibility of them having physical releases about a year ago, but never heard about them being available.

I do agree that having a physical tag for releases would be nice especially if it could also be implemented with a filtering system to see if it's in-stock or not.