Sup doods!

jakoski at your service! The lower case j in my name is intentional, by the by. I've known about Fakku for a long time now and I've been a member for about a year, but I've been completely incognito until recently, when I made a comment on a certain work that shares a certain unfortunate name with a certain soul crushing story that shall only be referred to by me as 177013. That got me thinking about actually becoming an active member of this site, and not just a lurker. Hoping to get some good times out of not lurking! I'd buy more things, but I'm poor and all of my savings are going to a new graphics card for my PC. Also I have no idea how to set an avatar because I'm a dumb bitch who can't find that option (A dumb bitch who has since found that option). PLZ NO BULLI!

Forum Image: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/houseki-no-kuni/images/1/10/Phos_debut_anime.png/revision/latest?cb=20180204161352
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Welcome!
I lurked for so long too! 😭 and now I’m sad I missed out on all the nice peeps. Good to have you around. There’s plenty of good works to wash the taste out of your mouth too. Unless you like that 😏 Hope we’ll see you active more! I need to do the same tbh
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
hello and welcome

what GPU are you looking at buying
It's nothing special, Taz. Just a GTX 1060. I did my research and that seems to be able to run what I want it to run and at a good price too.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
i bought 1070
2 months later the 1660 ti comes out which is 1/4 cheaper than the 1070 and they both do about the same performance