Newish to Fakku

I was kinda introduced to Fakku through a few giveaways on social media sites. I'm pretty much into anything and everything anime/manga related, hentai too! Hope to pick up some of the physical books from Fakku in the near future (I'm kinda old school and prefer physical over digital content). My favorite series to read for hentai fall into 3 different categories, futanari, elves or monster girls 😝

I've got a library of over 1000 manga books not much in the way of hentai/ero comics aside from the Bondage Fairies series and a couple of anthology magazines I picked up in Japan from the mini marts and book stores.

Not sure what else to say.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Bondage Faries is legit love me Alice in Sexland and Silky Whip myself. Enjoy your stay!
drax8883 Da Booty Yack DECULCHA
Welcome to fakku and enjoy your stay! I never read bondage faeries maybe i should check it out
Daxter955 Count De Monet
Welcome to Fakku! Physical is always better lol. Enjoy!
Glad to have you around! Physical definitely has a feel to it. I actually just got my first fakku books recently and they’re incredibly nice. What’s your favorite books that you own? You must have some impressive ones in your collection!
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
hello and welcome
Elephantgravestone wrote...
Glad to have you around! Physical definitely has a feel to it. I actually just got my first fakku books recently and they’re incredibly nice. What’s your favorite books that you own? You must have some impressive ones in your collection!

Some of my favorites in my manga collection are Love Hina, Kurohime (unfortunately unable to complete in official physical form as the final volume was released digital only), Ubel Blatt, Sundome, Chobits and Mysterious Girlfriend X.