introduction

Hi y'all my name is Jacob I live in California I am 29 year old I currently am going to school to become a Veterinarian. I have lots of physical Hentai. It is my life, it got me out of a very bad depression as a kid, and now it has become one with me. I have over 50 h books and 180 doujins. I also have about 10 figures and as of today 24 ecchi tapestries. I love hentai almost as much as I love my pets.
Hello and welcome!
If you don't mind me asking, how did hentai get you out of a depression?
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Glad to see you here welcome :)
I received a brain injury at a young age that basically made me have to relearn everything. It caused my mind to wander and wonder why would god punish me so. It was not long after that that I found hentai, I don't exactly remember the first doujin read was. I do remember thinking to myself this is some good shit, as I got more engrossed in it the more joy I got from it. I then started buying physical material and every time a package came it felt like Christmas. After more than a decade of collecting I have become a very happy person, cause now I have friends that share my love of hentai. Also my collection became very very large so are on fact that I have had to get two sets of large shelves to fill it all.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
hello and welcome
FYakuza wrote...
I received a brain injury at a young age that basically made me have to relearn everything. It caused my mind to wander and wonder why would god punish me so. It was not long after that that I found hentai, I don't exactly remember the first doujin read was. I do remember thinking to myself this is some good shit, as I got more engrossed in it the more joy I got from it. I then started buying physical material and every time a package came it felt like Christmas. After more than a decade of collecting I have become a very happy person, cause now I have friends that share my love of hentai. Also my collection became very very large so are on fact that I have had to get two sets of large shelves to fill it all.

I see, thank you for sharing.