Hi hi!

I figured it'd be kinda fun to introduce myself. I'm Kitty-tama, though you can just call me Kitty. You may or may not have seen me around other corners of the internet. I really love eroge a lot. My favorite is hands-down euphoria. On a similar note, one of my most favorite hentai artists is Hamashima Shigeo. Her art never fails to impress me, especially with how... fluid? the bodies look. They've got a realism to them that makes it look even more tantalizing. I'm eager to play Oral Lessons with Chii-chan when it comes out. :D I've had this FAKKU account for a while, but I never really used it often until Hemoimo came around. It was actually my first FAKKU purchase. I loved it! I hope to see more of Lyricbox's content localized in the future--Racer's art is solid. The coloring is always so vibrant and cute, and so are the girls. I don't read eromanga as much as I play eroge, but I have enjoyed the ones I've read. I think my favorite eromanga artist is Homura Subaru. Their yuri content is so sweet but erotic at the same time, it's amazing stuff!

Anyway, it's nice to meet you. :D
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
hello and welcome
nice to meet you too
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Awesome taste in H ya got, welcome to the forums (^w^)
Taz_9000 wrote...
hello and welcome
nice to meet you too

Thank you! :D
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Awesome taste in H ya got, welcome to the forums (^w^)

Aw, thanks so much! ^^
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Always nice to see a new face around here. Happy to have you.

I like a fair amount of artists and follow a fair amount myself, but I forget a lot of them by name until I get a notification that they've got another work up. I guess I'm too casual.
Welcome Kitty!

I'm glad you found something to like here. How many eroge have you played?
Nice to meet you Kitty! You know your hentai well and your passion shows with how you express it! Glad to have you here in Fakku! We hope you enjoy being part of our community! You have an extremely cute profile pic!