[Lyricbox] My Little Sister Can’t Possibly Have A Hemorrhoid

Tsujoi Social Media Manager
This is a general discussion topic for the game My Little Sister Can’t Possibly Have A Hemorrhoid?! Come and talk about the game with fellow fans!

Get the game here!

hemoimo.jpg
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Title seems to be crated for my sadomasochistic personality.
It happens.

so... speaking of happenings, whatever happened with SakuraGame and Steam?

edit: this happened
"SakuraGame is NOT involved in any way, shape, or form."

Still curious if a Steam version is ever happening or if SakuraGame has been dropped. Now that the R18 version is officially happening, I don't care about what happens on Steam anymore.
Is there a release window for this game?
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
smug fennec wrote...
Is there a release window for this game?

There hasn't been a specific date announced, but early 2019!
Nice! Thanks
It's finally out! I've been eagerly awaiting the English release for this game for some time now, so this really brightened up my day. Excellent work, to everyone who worked on the localization! I'm so excited for you all. <3 Here's hoping we can see more of Lyricbox's games (and maybe even CG sets?) localized as well.
Played up to the second day so far, this game is HILARIOUS. It's very self-aware and silly and the art is absolutely fantastic, I'm having a great time. :33 Would absolutely reccommend.
blackswordsman Eternal Struggler
A great erotic VN. My only complaint is that the text covers the art too much and that there isn't more of it. 9/10
blackswordsman wrote...
A great erotic VN. My only complaint is that the text covers the art too much and that there isn't more of it. 9/10

If you press the spacebar you can hide the text at any time :)
blackswordsman Eternal Struggler
Jacob wrote...
blackswordsman wrote...

If you press the spacebar you can hide the text at any time :)

I know. But I like to see the art simultaneously while reading the subtitles and listening to the lovely voice actresses.