Hello, I'm not really a new guy

Hello, I've been in Fakku since 2016 or 2017.

My favorite tag is "Creampie" but I actually like most of tags. I even like "Netorare", "Futanari" it's just my favorite tag is "Creampie".

Except "Gore","Scatology" tags, I personally don't like them. Glad Fakku doesn't have them. No offence to fans of "Gore" and "Scatology" though. :)
We all have our personal favorites. I'm a vanilla guy myself, with preferences for a good ass and swimsuits. But, I understand the appeal of other tags as well.

I may not like all tags, but I don't shame others who do. Good to see more late introductions like myself.
Hello and welcome! It's ok to dislike some tags, but even if they had them here, you can blacklist some tags, in case you wanna use that feature.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
hello and welcome
Who do you think draws the best creampie?

Also do you prefer "creampie" or "nakadashi"?
ChrisBRosado123 wrote...
Who do you think draws the best creampie?

Also do you prefer "creampie" or "nakadashi"?

In my opinion, "Kiyoshiro Inoue" draws the best creampie.

I like both "creampie" and "nakadashi" ;)
SkythePerv3021 wrote...
We all have our personal favorites. I'm a vanilla guy myself, with preferences for a good ass and swimsuits. But, I understand the appeal of other tags as well.

I may not like all tags, but I don't shame others who do. Good to see more late introductions like myself.

Vanilla tag and s great. Glad to see you ;)
fallenwing13 wrote...
Hello and welcome! It's ok to dislike some tags, but even if they had them here, you can blacklist some tags, in case you wanna use that feature.

Thanks for welcoming me! I didn't know I could blacklist some tags, thanks for letting me know. ;)
Taz_9000 wrote...
hello and welcome

Thank you! :)
modunhanul wrote...
fallenwing13 wrote...

Thanks for welcoming me! I didn't know I could blacklist some tags, thanks for letting me know. ;)

No problem. Enjoy the good content!