How Long...

Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
If you’re like me and haven’t posted here I’m a hot minute, how long has it been since you posted on these forums? Have any good memories or stories from your past on here? If you’re new how long you been creeping in on this place?

PS if I got you on that misleading header gg to me B^D
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I last posted yesterday. Before I started coming out the woodwork again I could easily go about a month or two without posting.

I remember when new users would get hazed in I.B, and generally just how active this place was. People who posted for attention would sperg out - won't name names - their threads would get derailed, rinse, repeat. I met a few cool people from this site, many of which I still talk to on occasion in private Discord servers, and a Facebook secret group. I'm not very active in the Fakku server.
My last post was yesterday but I tend to lurk versus posting. This account is only 3ish years old but I have been here for a good 6-7 years now. The only reason I created an account was to get a sub so I prob would still be lurking accountless if it wasnt for it hehe.
It's been years actually, my last message was about 3 years ago for sure.

Been a while and it was glorious seeing the forums back in the day.
It's been a year to merely express my condolences for Waar passing away. Before that it had been several years. I was one of the first members when Fakku was created before a rogue admin trashed the website forcing Jacob rebooted it. I've been a member for 11 years apparently (according to a message I got when I logged in due to nostalgia).

I remember a lot of my time was spent in Serious Discussion stirring up debate with anyone who disagreed with me for the sake of testing my philosophies, beliefs, etc against the arguments of other users. It was pretty much my subforum, my home and rarely did I venture out from it's confines.

I remember when Waar started the Waifu Game and the rabid debates on whose waifu was trash (the answer is yours btw). When Klown (I think it was him) created a video as a shout out to all the well known Fakkuza at the time. Lots of drama between a handful of users trolling each other while the community laughed and played along like a rowdy crowd at a convention. I remember when Jacob sent me money because my cat Leo was dying and I was too broke to afford a vet. I dated a community member for a number of years. She moved from her home state to go to school down here and moved in with me. Long story short, it didn't work out between us and I assume she's doing alright now with her husband. I couldn't be happier for her.

I remember when the mascot Momoka was first rolled out to mixed opinions, the first fan translations of doujins were uploaded to Fakku from certain groups I don't think I can actually list. When the first books were published. I'm so old here I remember when Lolicon and Shotacon were still on the site.

Most importantly I remember the friends I made here. Some I haven't spoken to in years and some I still talk wish to this very day.
ShinTai The Harem God
My last Forum post was on Feb. 20, 2011, although the post has vanished and my created topic as well. It's been so long. I remember it because it was on my messages when FAKKU had a Poem Contest!
When Hentai Haven got back up, I suddenly remembered that i made an account on this site from my senior year in high school. Looking back at the messages I sent over 4 years ago, I kinda saw my development as an e-thot from there lmao

I’ve been lurking much longer than that tho, but I was a curious lil shit who liked the attention of strange men on the internet

I just peeped back here to check what happened with the site, and I’m pretty damn glad it’s been doing well
It's been about 10 years i would say. Almost feels like a waste to post now only to ruin my streak.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
plozmoz wrote...
It's been about 10 years i would say. Almost feels like a waste to post now only to ruin my streak.

You can check out, but you can never leave.