Any Epic 7 Players out there?

Just started the game I I'm looking for people to either add to my friends list / form a guild. For a gatcha game, It's been a pretty fun ride and the Guilty Gear Crossover right now has been a blast to play :D
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
I do, my username is the same as on here if you want to add me
Tsujoi wrote...
I do, my username is the same as on here if you want to add me

Alright cool, I send you a Friend Request later today. My username is Agent81
I started playing about a month ago and I've really enjoyed it. I'm AwXomeKnight if you're looking to add people.
I just started playing myself :D
Omega-Xis wrote...
I started playing about a month ago and I've really enjoyed it. I'm AwXomeKnight if you're looking to add people.

Jay12490 wrote...
I just started playing myself :D

I'll be happy to add you both. Not sure what Jay's in-game name is, but I'll send Omega a Friend Request :D
Cool stuff. I'm trying to level up my Dizzy right now and get her awoken so I can have her on support.
I play but I'm pretty inactive right now. I feel stuck with progression and without good equips/teams arena is really frustrating.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
I think I've only gotten to Gold 2 in PvP.

Currently building/Awakening Angelica as I just recently got her and she's super useful/annoying in every piece of content.

What's your favorite Cinematic or OST in the game so far?
ChrisBRosado123 wrote...
I play but I'm pretty inactive right now. I feel stuck with progression and without good equips/teams arena is really frustrating.

I know the feeling of not really being able to progress. The grind is super real in the game, but at I sort of don't mind the grind. I'd take a long grind over needing to P2W any day.

Tsujoi wrote...
I think I've only gotten to Gold 2 in PvP.

Currently building/Awakening Angelica as I just recently got her and she's super useful/annoying in every piece of content.

What's your favorite Cinematic or OST in the game so far?

Angelica is stupid good. She puts almost every 5 star healer to shame. I'm still waiting on getting a decent healer. Been rocking Hazel for a long time, but I find she is having a hard time keeping up in the later content :(. Lucky for me, a Destina banner is next after this event, so I plan on hitting that one hard until I get either Destina, Angelica, or Achates! Hopefully, I get one of those before I run out of my 200 bookmarks :D

My Favorite track in the game is easily the shop theme! IDK, I just like the adventure vibe I get from it. Not to mention I love the idea of the lobby being a pub/bar your party just sort of hangs out at.

As far as Cinematic goes, it's really hard to top the opening with how it hypes you up to play the rest of the game. Other then that, the Cinematic with Yuna was also pretty hype! Probably helps that I'm a pretty big fan of Yuna anyways! Makes me happy that she's a free connections unit :D
Also ChrisB, what's your team like?
I just roll balanced teams with whatever I need between Diene, Achates, Bellona, Cidd, Luna, Lorina, Pyllis, Kluri. I know there are gimmicky things I could try, but I haven't gotten into any of that. Need better equips across the board.
I can't seem to get out of silver in pvp, but I know it's because I still need better equips and level 60 character. All I want is to get Maya.
I see. I got lucky on these collab banners and got both Baiken and Dizzzy. Baiken is whatever, but Dizzy has been cheesing a lot of the content for me, especially for PvP. Went from low Silver to Gold 1 simply because Dizzy's S3 cheeses a lot of teams.
That's cool. I need to get mine stronger then.