[Locked] Kagura Games Summer Sale Contest

UPDATE 2: Next batch of games were gifted out. And I'm happy to announce a brand new collaboration item, a FAKKU x Kagura Games skateboard! Featuring artwork from the artist that behind Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~.

kagura-games-fakku-skateboard_544x1312.png?v=1560733627

UPDATE: The first batch of gifts have been sent out, enjoy the game! If you posted in this topic, the game should already be in your library. If you post in this topic after I've made this update, the game will be added at the end of the sale on June 6th.

The generous folks over at Kagura Games have decided to give every person who posts in this topic a free copy of their first game, Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~ in celebration of the first Kagura Games Summer Sale on FAKKU!

Just post a reply to this topic, and we'll slowly be adding the game to everyones accounts over the next week.

Be sure to make it a good comment! And don't forget to thank Kagura Games for their generosity 🙏

Fallen_Hero_logo2.jpg

Additionally, Kagura Games will be giving out more prizes to lucky winners that complete this list of tasks on Gleam!

FAKKU! x Kagura Games
wow that is incredibly generous. I look forward to playing the game! I'll also be looking into the sale to picking up some more. Thanks in advance!
This is really generous of them! I can't wait to give the game a try. Thank you very much!
Im so grateful , looking forward to playing!
This will be my first game from fakku ever lol!
Thanks can not wait to play.
Sweet, that's awesome.
crazyace1586 Hentai Lifer
Wow that's super nice of them, can't wait to try it out
Wow that's awesome for this company to do this, thanks a lot.
this is super cool! i’m excited to try the game out! the people over at Kagura Games are super generous. i’ll check out the rest of the sale (:
Thank you, Kagura Games!
Awesome, can't wait to play!
I've not played any of the Kagura games yet, but I have been planning to buy one so I am very grateful to receive a free example of their work!

I look forward to trying the free game out.
Maybe I will try more H-Games.
Can't wait to play it :)
ditama Jack-off Warrior
Cool!
crispycreams Your Local Pervert
Wow that’s really nice of them. Random free games are always awesome. I can’t wait to play it.
You guys are awesome and that goes for both kagaruga games and fakku its great when games groups do stuff like this and i wish i could show my apreciation to the company will probabaly buy more of there future games
Thats nice of them!