[Locked] Kagura Games Summer Sale Contest

Huh, that's a cool promo. Thank you!
Super cool of them.
Can't wait to see the sales. Kagura games and Fakku will always have my support.
Wow! You guys are the best!
Thanks so much for doing this! I'm looking forward to playing this game!
This is awesome! Thanks so much in advance!
Misux Yandere Seeker
Hooray! I’ve been eye humping this game for a while can’t wait to get a crack at it!
I really love red heads, looking forward to trying it out.
I hope kagura games create more great games and be sucessful. i will try this one.
Thanks a ton, Kagura Team! I've been a huge fan ever since Treasure Hunter Claire.
This is really cool. Thx Kagura games for this opportunity for people to try your new game.
Wow! Talk about generous! This is why I love this community. The awesome people who are a part of it. Every single one of you guys! Especially the mods! We wouldn't be here today if not for them. I've met some helpful folks too who helped me out with advice on my PC and the like too. All in all, I really am glad I stopped lurking. And to the devs over at Kagura games, I send you an informal, but heartfelt, thank you. And after reading the comments that came before mine, I think I speak for all of us when I say that we deeply appreciate this gesture and have a newfound respect for you.
Thanks very much to Kagura Games for being so generous! Looking forward to playing this later!
Wow! Thanks so much Kagura games!
I hope i get it
Thanks for the amazing offer! I can't wait to see what u guys will create in the future :)
Cant wait to play this game
That's mighty neighborly of y'all
What an amazing offer that will definitely get me to look more into these incredible games. Thank you