[Locked] Kagura Games Summer Sale Contest

cactus5390 M★I★D★O★R★I
huh, interesting
hopefully my computer can run it
This is so awesome! Im new here and excited to join in the community. Thank you so much :D :D :D
Wow thanks! I've seen your posts on twitter but haven't had a chance to try out any of your games yet. Hopefully this is the start of many.
Wow, this is awesome!! Thank you so much! I have always wanted to try a hentai game. I can't wait to install it!
thanks fam!
thank you thank you
Time to come out of lurking for a free game. I cannot express how grateful and generous that Kagura Games is and how I feel incredibly lucky to be able to particiapte!
I've been wanting to try their games for a while tbh
tinylv16 Unchairable Mass
Thank Kagura Games for this campaign! Looking forward to play the game.
lunarmonkey Lurker of 08'
Bloody Sweet! I've got about 12 hours into this game on a friends PC, but it will be great to have my own copy! Thank you Kagura, I love your games!!!
Looked over the page and this game looks very well done. Very generous to be giving away free copies. Thank you Fakku and Kagura Games. Will definitely be checking out some of the sales going on. Hope to be playing soon. Thank you again. :)
You guys do great work. Thanks for the game and keep it up.
Thanks Kagura Games for this awesome giveaway!!!
That’s nice of them thanks
Good looks I can't wait
Yelp...this is Great...i Love the †žfalen“ Game
Free game for posting? That's sounds fairly whoreish... which is totally appropriate for Fakku. GG.
Cool. Thanks for the game, look forward to it.