Which type of layout would you prefer on FAKKU?

Pages Prev12

Which type of layout would you prefer on FAKKU?

Total Votes : 1,777
Honestly, for me it depends on wether I browse the store or fakku unlimited.
In the store i prefer grid view.
In fakku unlimited i prefer list view.
Edit: Now that I think about it, thats how it currently is, so I'd prefer if you keep it as is or give everyone the option to personalize there favorite way of viewing the products.
For an example of how a grid view may look, please see here:

https://www.fakku.net/hentai
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Kisuka wrote...

Most definitely list view in that case.
gohqn Loli goddess husband
i'm for the list ! The tag is necessary for me as i hate come content , so i'd like to have a preview with tags
SiriusGamer The Collector
It really depends, Fakku's layout does both in a way, it shows content in a list however it takes up the space of a grid layout since it shows the covers (and details).

I would love to see a changeable view option on the front page (or at least in the settings) like in e-hentai so that everyone is happy, a thumbnail grid option, a minimal compact list view (covers display when moused over), and everything in between.

I personally think grid view looks better, but since the site goes through so many new uploads very quickly, maybe a more compact list layout would work better.
I prefer list view because I also like being able to check tags before I click on something.
Any view is fine for Desktops, but mobile would work best with List view.
luinthoron wrote...
Kisuka wrote...

Most definitely list view in that case.

Gonna have to agree with this, much prefer the list view in this case.
Lamdo The Goat - Lamdont
Either is good, I just wish you would put back to page count onto each one.
I don't like change
LIST!

And could we get our Library presented as a list as well? When I'm looking for a purchased manga, I HATE visually scanning a bunch of pictures! And on the same topic, could we get more sort options in our Libraries? Like, don't display all the stuff we don't own.
I think a grid would be nice. It allows user to see lots of products without doing a single effort.
It also allow to put more content on the front page which allow user to have a quick glance at the website content.

I would see it as cover only image and when you put your mouse on it, the title appear. I think it would be a quick way to proceed!
Personally, I always find grid views to be messy, whereas list views are organized. Lists also work much better when you're trying to look at things in a particular order (be it alphabetical, chronological, or whatever). I always choose the list view with any website I deal with that gives me the option.
McDoodleFart Astral being
Why not both?
it would be great to just have both with a toggle button
It really does depend on the the platform on mobile I prefer a list view as it gives me plenty of information and helps me pick out what to read. On PC I prefer a grid view that has tool-tips when hovering over a thumbnail it lets you look through a large library fast instead of constantly hitting next page. I think if a tool-tip was added it should have the author, tags, description and number of pages.
Antw0n Remember me?
It's important to me that I can read the artist and tags without clicking on the picture.
Mostly cuz the notif system bugs out a lot.

I don't really read vanilla at all so it helps to be able to easily skip vanilla at a glance without clicking on everything to see.
I prefer list. I can see the tags, and stuff.
List View until I die. As here, as everywhere. Just covers isn't enough if I don't already have my crosshairs on something (or its artist) hot off the press going in.
Pages Prev12