Asanagi & ShindoL physical books

Besides ShindoL's Emergence, what are the chances of either of these two getting any more physical releases?
cactus5390 M★I★D★O★R★I
yeah i think itd be cool to get sarashi ai, TSF monogatari, or junai irreg. in english - tho for fakku i think it depends on the publisher the artist has or w/e
Fakku is in discussions with the publisher to bring TSF Monogatari to Fakku. They are trying.
Hi, i was wondering the same for them and others more TSF oriented with Taniguchi-san & DATE who has at least 3 books each...
Hope to see them on FAKKU one day ;)
I just want one good asanagi book preferably one that contains the ones you can buy in the store or victim girls 24 if I could only choose one
If Fakku could get Victim Girls as physical books, I would buy all of them in a heartbeat.
Cat-ness NekoMancer
Bakemonosama wrote...
If Fakku could get Victim Girls as physical books, I would buy all of them in a heartbeat.

Agreed

Forum Image: https://i.imgur.com/XOKFsX7.jpg

Right one is a collected version of victim girls 0,1,2,2.5,3,7,12 it would be a good place to start
muzicfreq One tired person
cactus5390 wrote...
yeah i think itd be cool to get sarashi ai, TSF monogatari, or junai irreg. in english - tho for fakku i think it depends on the publisher the artist has or w/e

Sarashi Ai would be pre-ordered for sure by me.