Question about Hiyoshi Hana

WitnessX Starship Captain
Is he still drawing for Comic X-Eros, or is he focusing on doujinshi for the time being? I ask because there hasn't been anything from him as far as original works for a while, but he's released a few KanColle doujinshi over the last several months.
mosskobe2 The Cleaner
Moved over to GOT comics and is drawing for their Comic ExE magazine. The good thing is that Fakku has some type of publishing deal with GOT comics, so maybe they will publishes his new book that got released an couple of months ago.
mosskobe2 wrote...
Moved over to GOT comics and is drawing for their Comic ExE magazine. The good thing is that Fakku has some type of publishing deal with GOT comics, so maybe they will publishes his new book that got released an couple of months ago.

Okay. I really like his art so that's why I asked.
Sorry for necrobumping, but does Hiyoshi Hana not draw for Wani anymore? I ask because, well, I haven't seen anything from him posted in a while, as well as the fact that I saw some stuff of his on another site that was listed as being from Comic ExE.
YQII FAKKU Translator
Artists often jump from one magazine/publisher to another. Once they do, they typically stay with them until they have enough content to publish a book, and then reevaluate their situation. We've had artist move to another magazine, and then come back to one of ours after a book release in the past, but the decision is entirely up to the artist, so I can't comment on anything beyond that.
YQII wrote...
Artists often jump from one magazine/publisher to another. Once they do, they typically stay with them until they have enough content to publish a book, and then reevaluate their situation. We've had artist move to another magazine, and then come back to one of ours after a book release in the past, but the decision is entirely up to the artist, so I can't comment on anything beyond that.

Okay. I really like their stuff, so I was wondering what was up.