[Locked] Late translation uploads

MK13 Netorare Hunter
Hello. I just wanna point out about this site's mistreatment on other fetishes. I feel like these days, Fakku aren't uploading enough NTR or cheating tagged works. At first I thought it was normal because maybe the magazines aren't releasing a lot these days. But when I check the latest one which was a few days ago (Desired relationship). I found out that the work is from Shitsurakuten 2019-03 which was suppose to be on the march issues. This made me search a lot on other sites and I found out that a some works with NTR and cheating tags (mainly from Shitsurakuten) are being held back for months while others are being released prior to the month of the magazines release. Some are not even translated or touched at all. I've been eagerly waiting for Nishizawa Mizuki's debut here but if I'm gonna have it for the next for months then I'd better off buying the raws and translate it from someone else. It will also have you avoid people from skipping subscriptions for months and coming back till there's enough works of the tag that they follow.
I can certainly understand your frustrations with that, however mind that ntr or cheating aren't the only ones that sometimes get released later than usual. I find other works that get released somewhat later than the Comic release, but that's how it is. It really isn't applied to just those 2 tags alone.

I would really love to see Mizone's continuation story with that Oni girl, which I think has a sequel or 2 already supposedly out (atleast I think it did) for some time?

It's good to have some other stuff to like to fall back on incase of a "insert tag drought :).
NTR SUCKS! That desired relationship was fucking disgusting. What they need is a content blocker feature. Most free sites have blacklisting, so why doesn’t Fakku? The less NTR I have to see the better.
YQII FAKKU Translator
It has nothing to do with the tags, as shown with the example above (Mizone's works are extremely vanilla in nature). Mostly it has to do with the level of difficulty of the chapter, with easier chapter getting picked up and typeset much sooner because, well, they're easier to work on. That said, we have a new systems in place that should prevent chapters from getting stuck in the backlog for too long nowadays.

Jokke09 wrote...
I would really love to see Mizone's continuation story with that Oni girl

We had some roadblocks with that series, but the second chapter is currently being typeset. As always, I can't say for sure until the chapter is complete and scheduled to go up on the site, but a conservative release ETA at this point would be next weekend. The third chapter should be out some time in August assuming everything goes as planned, and the fourth (which isn't the final part) is too far off for me to say anything about.
MK13 Netorare Hunter
Jokke09 wrote...
I can certainly understand your frustrations with that, however mind that ntr or cheating aren't the only ones that sometimes get released later than usual. I find other works that get released somewhat later than the Comic release, but that's how it is. It really isn't applied to just those 2 tags alone.

I would really love to see Mizone's continuation story with that Oni girl, which I think has a sequel or 2 already supposedly out (atleast I think it did) for some time?

It's good to have some other stuff to like to fall back on incase of a "insert tag drought :).

Getting released for a couple of months is one thing. Not uploading it at all is another. Like they had [piracy site] delete almost every single raw and translated Higenamuchi full book and they did absolutely nothing about some of them.

Sweat112 wrote...
NTR SUCKS! That desired relationship was fucking disgusting. What they need is a content blocker feature. Most free sites have blacklisting, so why doesn’t Fakku? The less NTR I have to see the better.

First of all, we don't give an F about a hater's opinion, second of all, we NTR fans dont yell around "Vanilla sucks" to every single fucking cliche stories of sweet romantic bullshit we see everywhere.

This is hentai. NTR and Vanilla are different fetishes. And you're a piece of shit if you're trying to ruin someone else's fun cause you simply don't like it. If you hate NTR because you're trying to apply real life morality, then love incest, lolicon, shotacon and every single highschool girl that fucks their adult boyfriends. You sir need help.

Its a simple rule of if you don't like something, then avoid it. The world doesn't revolve around you and I speak to every NTR fan member here and not just by myself.
MK13 Netorare Hunter
YQII wrote...
It has nothing to do with the tags, as shown with the example above (Mizone's works are extremely vanilla in nature). Mostly it has to do with the level of difficulty of the chapter, with easier chapter getting picked up and typeset much sooner because, well, they're easier to work on. That said, we have a new systems in place that should prevent chapters from getting stuck in the backlog for too long nowadays.

Thank you for responding. Now it makes more sense.

But what about the other past books. Is there any possibility of them being translated?
YQII FAKKU Translator
MK13 wrote...
Like they had [piracy site] delete almost every single raw and translated Higenamuchi full book and they did absolutely nothing about some of them.

I just want to quickly address this comment. First off, please don't mention piracy sites. Secondly, we never take down anything but our own releases. In this case, the original rights holders remove pirated copies of their releases, which they have every right to do. These are taken down regardless of what we do.

MK13 wrote...
But what about the other past books. Is there any possibility of them being translated?

Some of the partners we work with have an almost 50 year publishing history behind them, so we're never going to release their entire library. We are, however, always considering older books for future releases. Just as an example, out of the seven titles we announced at Anime Expo, three of them are from 2011/12.
MK13 Netorare Hunter
YQII wrote...

I just want to quickly address this comment. First off, please don't mention piracy sites. Secondly, we never take down anything but our own releases. In this case, the original rights holders remove pirated copies of their releases, which they have every right to do. These are taken down regardless of what we do.

Alright, I'll keep that in mind. Thank you for replying to my questions.
Do you what the irony is when NTR fans claim they aren’t cucks? That netorare literally translates into CUCKHOLD in English! So when you admit liking NTR, your admitting to being a CUCK! LOL! 😂
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Sweat112 wrote...
Do you what the irony is when NTR fans claim they aren’t cucks? That netorare literally translates into CUCKHOLD in English! So when you admit liking NTR, your admitting to being a CUCK! LOL! 😂

Yes and no. Cucks enjoy getting cucked while the genre of NTR are forced or surprised with it. Both need cuckolding but ntr is that sweet pain in watching she get fucked right while cucks get hard and gooey from it.
MK13 Netorare Hunter
Sweat112 wrote...

You didn't even answer my question. If you're trying to apply real life situation here then loving incest, lolicon and enjoying highschool girls fucking means you're a much more sick person. This is hentai and it separates your fantasies to reality cause of the fact that there aren't any real humans involve. You're just an idiot who can't see the bigger picture and act like you know a lot of shit. What a fucking smartass you are.
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
Hopefully your question was answered by YQII, however I'm going to be locking this thread to prevent it from being derailed into an argument. Everyone is perfectly fine to have their preferences in tags.

At the end of the day, our staff works very hard and they're much more concerned with getting their work done versus what content they'd prefer to work on (most of the time it's a surprise for them as they're working on it).

If you have a ton of handwritten bubbles and text everywhere, it just takes more time to clean up and make look nice, so unfortunately some of those chapters end up taking longer to get to. As YQII has mentioned, new systems have been set up to not only prevent this from happening, but also in some cases to make the workload easier on our staff, so this hopefully will be prevented in the future.

Just understand that the more handwriting you see in a chapter, the more love and care had to go in to your favorite chapters.

Thanks!