"Sex really is the best after all!"

I love all the dialogue in hentai manga and anime, like

"Sex is the best!" Any idea why it is used so often? Is there any philosophical depth to it?
623 FAKKU QA
Uhh, probably because it's hentai and they're writing about sex lol They want to get their readers horny and if the characters in the story are enjoying the sex, the readers will be more inclined to enjoy it along with them. Obviously this depends on the reader's tastes, but similar to second-hand embarrassment is second-hand enjoyment.

Edit: Though there's also something to be said about stories like Welcome to Youko's Manor where the girl is just bored lol. It's actually kind of hot sometimes, maybe because they just don't give a fuck about being used like a toy.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Have you ever have sex? I know it was awesome before my equipment broke and got over used.
623 FAKKU QA
animefreak_usa wrote...
Have you ever have sex? I know it was awesome before my equipment broke and got over used.

You never know, some of those manga-ka are probably virgins.
623 wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...

You never know, some of those manga-ka are probably virgins.
I actually thought about that before. Manga-ka being virgins and extremely horny and therefore being able to create Manga that contains all of that sexual energy and build up horniness or something like that. And thus making the reader feel all that, which can make it even better.
animefreak_usa wrote...

Lol so hard. But sex is one of the best 7 ultimate satisfaction in the world you know.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Lier-chan wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...

Lol so hard. But sex is one of the best 7 ultimate satisfaction in the world you know.

When your young and it was new and exciting, sure. Now it's boring. I rather just eat her out then pop a blue pill shorting my life more then chemo ever could.
Wouldn't say no to sex, but after several years since my first time I definitely just prefer oral. Can have a bit more fun with it plus I prefer making my partner happy just the way she likes it.
An element of it also comes from the culture in Japan which mostly portrays sex as some sort of immoral act that you're not supposed to enjoy, especially if you're the woman. It's why squealing and squirming and the like in JAV is so popular.
Immoral act taboo plus it's linked to the sort of weird thing in hentai where you regularly see people go at it for hours upon hours I think, If I could last such a long time I'd probably say it's the best thing ever too.
xkingdgx wrote...
An element of it also comes from the culture in Japan which mostly portrays sex as some sort of immoral act that you're not supposed to enjoy, especially if you're the woman. It's why squealing and squirming and the like in JAV is so popular.

^^ Could not agree more ^^
It's still funny to see how ridiculous some reactions in hentai are lol
Something about the dumbness appeals to me on a lizard brain level.
I've seen people on hentai subreddits who'd actually type like that too. Hentai speak is a virus.