Which next Illusion game do you want Fakku to publish?

Pages Prev123
Illusion's latest game title revealed to be AI Girl/Shoujo.
Voluptuous wrote...
Illusion's latest game title revealed to be AI Girl/Shoujo.

That looks petty neat. Looks like it has the potential for some actual coherent gameplay mechanics. It does give a distinct impression that it will be an adventure game, but hopefully even more complex than that.

Thanks for the link.
I already saw this new game and my thought was: It has to be in the West! This can even go through for Steam, as Girlfriend Simulation, which it is.
You're welcome. There are some new updates on the official site.
blackswordsman Eternal Struggler
Voluptuous wrote...
Another new game from Illusion revealed called Emotion Creators, will be released in April.

And even better you can import your Koikatsu characters. I got Koikatsu on Steam so I'd be on board for that.
Honey Select 2 in MAY this year and AI Sim i know steam has it but i rather you guys release it if you could :D
I think Honey Select 2 would be better, catch up with the latest games of ILLUSION first and then consider the other older games. Actually I didn't want to buy it from the JP site since it's censored. Now that we can got the DLCs as well, why not we buy the uncensored DRM-free version here, just want to confirm whether your team will release it here, even though it's few months later than the JP release, I'll buy here.
I would also be for honey select 2 at the moment.

however, I hope for the koikatsu DLCs
AI would also be good.
Even if I already have the Japanese version.
Playhome would also be an option.
I'd echo Honey Select 2. Playhome was a bit of a let down because you had to grind a lot to progress the "story" just to unlock scenes.
Alternatively a classic throwback wouldn't be so bad, like something from the Sexy Beach series? Though Zero was a bit janky and 3 is REALLY old, so I dunno.
If they give us Honey Select 2 as a purchase option early on in the game's life to avoid fragmenting the mods, I'd be so hype for that
Ai shoujo would be good, but some of their old game age quite well, i wouldn't mind if they make an official release here in any of those old games.
some of their old games better i dont like AI Girl/Shoujo too much.
I would love to see a bondage simulator
Just wondering if there is a legitimate dlc site of older Illusion titles. It seems the collectable nature, because of the taboo, on ebay has some inflated cd-rom discs. Figure the danger of malicious software, and some people feeling justified beyond piracy because of the subject matter, wood even make bootlegs and forgeries a hot commodity. Wonder if there is even a key code for the originals on ebay?
Pages Prev123