Tag definitions

Could Fakku maybe display the definitions being used for the different tags somewhere?

Like, WTH is 'unlimited'?

Or how about the three 'netor-' tags? (Not that I'm interested, in that stuff, mind you)
I remember this used to be a thing on each individual tag's page, and I remember sources of the thumbnails for each tag was listed on their respective pages too. Was really convenient.
ditama Jack-off Warrior
I think the "Unlimited" tag is the "Subscription" tag but renamed, but I'm not sure. Looks like the "Subscription" tag is gone and what was previously tagged with it now has the "Unlimited" tag.

I agree that having tag definitions would be great especially for tags that use Japanese terms. It could also provide a more standardized definition of tags where someone's personal definition might not match FAKKU's.

Also, having a list of related tags might also be a nice addition as well as a definition. For instance, the "Cheating" tag might include related tags like "Netorare", "Netorase", and "Netori" since all three of those are different flavors of cheating.
The trans, futa, and newhalf tags would also really benefit from a formal definition.
That's all I'm saying about the subject this time, though. Last time, I ended up being pretty offensive, demonstrating my overall ignorance of the subject, and making a general fool of myself.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
RKGS wrote...
I remember this used to be a thing on each individual tag's page, and I remember sources of the thumbnails for each tag was listed on their respective pages too. Was really convenient.

Preach. I miss it.

I still don't understand why it was removed, and people still do request it from time to time.
We renamed the FAKKU Subscription to FAKKU Unlimited! (FU)

More info soon
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Jacob wrote...
FU

How rude.

Forum Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/478280070700728321/577993320727314452/niangle.jpg
Jacob wrote...

More info soon

Even so, the tag's meaning would be much clearer if you kept its old name. Something like "subscribers only" or something would be even better. A tag for things that must be bought separately would also be nice.
Drifter995 Neko//Night
RychschaX wrote...
Jacob wrote...

More info soon

Even so, the tag's meaning would be much clearer if you kept its old name. Something like "subscribers only" or something would be even better. A tag for things that must be bought separately would also be nice.

Not really. You get a massive 'fakku unlimited' banner as soon as you log in, with ads for it occasionally elsewhere.
If you didn't know pretty quickly, I'd be concerned
Drifter995 wrote...
RychschaX wrote...
Jacob wrote...

More info soon

Not really. You get a massive 'fakku unlimited' banner as soon as you log in, with ads for it occasionally elsewhere.
If you didn't know pretty quickly, I'd be concerned

*looks*

Alright, I'll give ya that one...