Artist status blurb?

WitnessX Starship Captain
It might be nice to have a thing on each artists page that says whether or not they're active an/d/or whether or not they're doing content for Wani magazines at the moment. Part of the reason I suggest this is I realized some of the artists I follow (like MGMEE) haven't done anything in a while, plus it can be difficult to know who is doing content for which magazine.
WitnessX wrote...
It might be nice to have a thing on each artists page that says whether or not they're active an/d/or whether or not they're doing content for Wani magazines at the moment. Part of the reason I suggest this is I realized some of the artists I follow (like MGMEE) haven't done anything in a while, plus it can be difficult to know who is doing content for which magazine.

I really like this idea too. It'd be really hard to pull off though, as some artists go on lay offs for years and then just pop back up in a Wani Magazine all of a sudden. Plus alot of that info would show up on the preview page for the next issue (which can sometimes flucuate or just say "And Many More!) or the artists Twitter account (which some of them don't even have, don't tweet about until the magazine is out or FAKKU hasn't found).

Id say the best way to find that info is to just follow on the artists Twitter feed if you can find it. All the artists who I follow list what magazines they work with in their description and tweet when their work is getting published. Heck they sometimes post preview images before Wani does (or in Higashide Irodori's case, post almost half of the manuscript without the text bubbles lol).

As for MGMEE, I looked online and I saw that her last few magazine works are with another publishing company. So I'm guessing that she's moved on from Wani. Sorry man.
I like this idea! The only issue is we don't really have the staff resources to dedicate someone to this
Split133 wrote...
As for MGMEE, I looked online and I saw that her last few magazine works are with another publishing company. So I'm guessing that she's moved on from Wani. Sorry man.

That's kinda what I figured ;_; I had been hoping her tank would be translated.
Jacob wrote...
I like this idea! The only issue is we don't really have the staff resources to dedicate someone to this

Understandable. Just thought I'd throw it out there, since it seems like some artists shift from one magazine to another at random.
Drifter995 Neko//Night
Jacob wrote...

Guess that means hiring a staff member for some dedicated stalking, haha