Oral Lessons With Chii-chan Release!

Oral Lessons With Chii-chan is ready for release! The team has been hard at work the past few months overcoming the final obstacles to finish our next game, and we are proud to announce that the time is finally here! Tomorrow on Christmas Eve, Oral Lessons With Chii-chan will be available to all users that pre-ordered the game.

We hope you enjoy our first title from ORCSOFT, Happy Holidays!

chii-chan-release-date.png
Like all FAKKU releases this game is:

Fully Translated into English
Completely Uncensored (no mosaics, no black-bars, no changes to the story/dialogue)
DRM-Free

We've also got two special t-shirts and an extremely limited dakimakura designed by the games lead artist, Shigeo Hamashima!

Kawaii-Chii-chan-Shirt.png

World-Class-Dick-Sucker-Shirt.png

chii-chan-daki.png
Thank you Jacob and the rest of the FAKKU team for working so hard to get this out on Christmas. This is a great gift for us all, and I can't wait to start reading this tomorrow night.

Happy Holidays to you all, and I hope we might see more Orcsoft coming in the new year!
chrono01 2D Waifu > 3D Waifu
I know this is probably a long-shot, but any chance of a physical edition in the future? I love collecting my eroge in physical form, just so I have something to line my shelves with.

One other question, in-regards to the dakimakura. Any information on what type of material was used (peachskin, two-way tricot, etc.)? I love the provided sample image, some really amazing work!
SpeedPunk Neptunia Fan
Finally. Pre-ordered this day one when it got announced, hope it was worth the wait. Thanks to the Fakku team to living up to the promise of winter 2019 release after the delays.
ditama Jack-off Warrior
Just to confirm, is the dakimakura is 160cm by 50cm?

Also, I was wondering who the manufacture of the dakimakura is. I'd assume that the material is some sort of 2 way tricot from the price, but seeing as each company has their own blend(s) I was just curious about what to expect.
Finally!!
Anita7054 Cannon Fodder
Woot! FINALLY! Thank you guys for the hard work!
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Merry Christmas, truly.
Does it contain extra story patch?
ifrit0605 wrote...
Does it contain extra story patch?

It was confirmed that it would include the extra story.
chrono01 2D Waifu > 3D Waifu
I wish we had more specifications on the dakimakura. $120 is a decent amount of money to spend, when you don't know the size of the dakimakura, nor the materials used. I'm surprised the product listing page doesn't have any of this listed already.

I'm tempted to place an order for it since it's apparently limited, but since you're charged up-front I'd like to have more details first before I commit. :(
Love it! Glad to see it's finally out, and well worth the wait.

Hope it sells well. I'd be thrilled to see other Orcsoft games get translated.
TsundareKing Hidden King of FAKKU
Hey Jacob if you can see if you guys can get SexFriend Osananajimi ~Shojo To Doutei Wa Hazukashii Tte Minna Ga Iu Kara~. Probably my most wanted Orcsoft game to play besides this one.

Edit: I thought the after story was included in the game? Can't seem to find it at all and I've already completed the game...
TsundareKing wrote...
Hey Jacob if you can see if you guys can get SexFriend Osananajimi ~Shojo To Doutei Wa Hazukashii Tte Minna Ga Iu Kara~. Probably my most wanted Orcsoft game to play besides this one.

Edit: I thought the after story was included in the game? Can't seem to find it at all and I've already completed the game...

Is the after story the same or different from the post credit follow up scenes/resolutions?
Completed it as well, so I'd like to know too. Cause its either those scenes or something to do with the 4 To Be Continued sections when you go to scene select.
TsundareKing Hidden King of FAKKU
TheOmnicent wrote...
TsundareKing wrote...

Is the after story the same or different from the post credit follow up scenes/resolutions?
Completed it as well, so I'd like to know too. Cause its either those scenes or something to do with the 4 To Be Continued sections when you go to scene select.

There’s suppose to be a short “sequel” that is the 4 to be continued section. That was to be included already in the game but it seems they either forget to patched that in or lied about it.
After Story is currently being worked on and will be announced for free as soon as it's done! We mentioned it would not be included with the initial release but I understand not everyone saw that.

tl;dr its coming soon and if you already bought the game, it's a free update