Hello!

Hi! I used to use Fakku when it was free and am excited to try this updated version! I’m a 25 year old Asian gal and closet pervert like most of us here!

My hentai interests are exhibition, humiliation, chikan, slave/human pet, bondage, ahegao, and moral degeneration.

My interests are cooking, tennis, and taking care of my cute succulents!

Nice to meet you all!
Hey there, welcome to the Fakku community! I'm Kouta it's nice to meet you. You have a great taste in hentai too! ;P I hope you enjoy yourself in the update version of Fakku, and feel to PM me if you wanna talk more.
Thanks Kouta! I PM’ed you! It’s great to chat with people with shared interests! Especially because I can’t talk about hentai with my friends!
Thanks for your PM, and sorry I wasn't able to reply until now. I'm happy too that we can talk about our shared interest in hentai!
Hentai_girl1990 wrote...
Hi! I’m a 25 year old Asian gal and closet pervert like
most of us here! Nice to meet you all!

Welcome to Fakku. As my user-name suggests, I take
hentai very seriously. You seem to be a serious fan, as
well. If you're ever in the mood for hentai-related con-
versation (playful or serious), feel free to PM me.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
hello and welcome

the forum is not active as it used to be
there are still a few active people
am mostly active in the cafe section which can be found by clicking
on sig with the cat
Hi Hentai_girl 1990!
I was looking through the forums, saw yours and wanted to say hi. Ive been a subscriber for a few months but I'm still relatively new here. I tend to like more of the romantic themes like vanilla, but also ahegao, squirting, blowjob, cunnilingus, creampie, dark skin, and all kinds of boobs, both big and small. If you want to talk more about each of our interests, feel free to PM me. We may not have all the same interests but we both still like hentai!
Hello! I’m new here but so far I really like the booty cream pie and small boobs manga
gammenon Story Junkie
Here's a belated greeting! So...Howdy!
Welcome! Just throw in pubic hair to that list of tags and you're golden ;)