There's no 2nd page for popular tag on main page

JAMAL Mercy main
Hello.

When I click the 2nd page with popular tag there's nothing to show

+

I want to get back the doujin page on main page, if you want to push purchases from main site make it easier to navigate through doujin from main page without go to tags then select doujin or book

Finally, can we get back the old library? Now we can't search for what we want...

Thank you for your hard work.
Just added pagination for popular on the front page! Thanks for pointing out that it was missing.

JAMAL wrote...
I want to get back the doujin page on main page, if you want to push purchases from main site make it easier to navigate through doujin from main page without go to tags then select doujin or book

Interesting comment, we'll see if other people make this same request. Easy tip, if you're on mobile press the menu button on the top right. Then just click Doujin.

JAMAL wrote...
Finally, can we get back the old library? Now we can't search for what we want...

Working on it, should be back soon.
JAMAL Mercy main
Jacob wrote...
Just added pagination for popular on the front page! Thanks for pointing out that it was missing.

JAMAL wrote...

Interesting comment, we'll see if other people make this same request. Easy tip, if you're on mobile press the menu button on the top right. Then just click Doujin.

JAMAL wrote...

Thank you for your hard work!

I have small questions, is there any chance to chenge popular books or doujin from the highest favorite to best sells?
JAMAL Mercy main
Jacob wrote...

JAMAL wrote...

JAMAL wrote...

Any update for old library? I miss the search...
JAMAL Mercy main
Hold on... If I go to MY library I can't see stuff with controversial tags...