[BUG] Mass of Missing Comments

Hello,

I've noticed that at the time of this post, ALL comments except for the most recent and most upvoted are no longer visible on almost all releases on the site. I discovered this by noticing that all of my comments that do not fall in the above two categories are now missing. I hesitate to say that the comments were deleted since my comment count and reputation count on my profile has not decreased.

I have several examples of my comments that are now missing and I'd be willing to share if proof is needed.

Has anyone else been experiencing this? Either way, i hope this gets fixed soon.

(I'll try out a few things and post anything I notice)

Updates (Hopefully these'll help):
- I checked the site as I was logged out and the problem still persists. So I don't think this problem is something strictly on my side.
- I've been observing the latest release ("Pick Up!!" by Musashimaru) at the time of this post. If a new comment gets posted, the previous most recent post goes missing. Also, any reply to the most upvoted comment is missing. I know this since my comment is the most upvoted as of right now and I've gotten a notification about a reply that I cannot see on the release's page (Shoutout to Zacariel for replying to my comment which allowed me to notice this).
- I've checked the site using Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge, all of which had cookies enabled. Problem is still there.
- The problem extends to the forums where it seems that only the first comment on each page of a thread is being displayed (see the FAKKU Cafe v6 thread for an example). So if the thread has exactly one page, only the thread creator's post can be seen. Since this means that the replies of other users having this problem cannot be seen, I'll keep count of the number of reply notifications I get from this thread until the problem is fixed (Shoutout to GODsHandonEarth for replying to this thread which allowed me to notice this.)
Current Number of Replies = 1
- The problem on the forums has been fixed. (Around 8:30 am UTC +0 hours).
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
Yeah, noticed this one on some older releases I was sure to have commented on and am glad I didn’t imagine things...
We'll have this fixed shortly, thanks for pointing it out!
EddieBeInBeddie Tea, Coffee, Glances
And Jacob and his people did fix it. And many a thanks was given, and coffee brewed in his name.
EddieBeInBeddie wrote...
And Jacob and his people did fix it.

I was waiting for official word but seeing this made me check my email to see if I got a response for the support ticket I sent about this. I did get something from Tech Support today saying this issue has been resolved. So case closed! Thanks to everyone who fixed the issue.