Dark mode/Night mode for site

Pages 12Next
Can we get the whole site to have the option to be dark mode/night mode?
Working on it! It's like 90% done
@tomika The Lewd Wolf
Woah, this is a really nice idea!
Looking forward to it ^^
EddieBeInBeddie Tea, Coffee, Glances
Sometimes the last ten percent can be annoying, but I for one look forward to it.
Hope you manage to ship it this year. Would make browsing nicer
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Is there a setting for it or just this default?
Hello,

I am able to use dark mode when on PC and tablet. If you click the drop down menu near "My Account" there should be a toggle feature for dark mode in between "Settings" and "Log Out". However, on mobile phones there is no dark mode toggle feature.
Split133 wrote...
Hello,

I am able to use dark mode when on PC and tablet. If you click the drop down menu near "My Account" there should be a toggle feature for dark mode in between "Settings" and "Log Out". However, on mobile phones there is no dark mode toggle feature.

Check on the 'use desktop' or 'Request desktop site'. Depends on what browser your using.
Dark mode is live! Only on Desktop right now though.

Let me know what you think~
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
so far i like it.

i think all text should be white to make it stand out more.
and maybe keep some of the red, keep the red for the banner, and the message box for unread threads
Ooh can’t wait to check this out!
Drifter995 Neko//Night
I like it. Though yeah, do agree the header could do with staying red. But, fakku does do black and white logo's, so also works
Well no it works on mobile.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://files.catbox.moe/h4bk1y.jpg
Instant use. Thank you for all the work!
it looks great
Glad this is a feature. Was one of the first things I checked. As a matter of fact I do this for every Site I visit. Dark Theme is the way to go!
Thank you! I really like it!

If I had to add something, though, as silly as it sounds, I miss some colors on it. Like, yeah, dark background, white and grey font, that's great, but how about leaving some of the signature red on some buttons and stuff? For example, when browsing through the forums, it's a bit difficult to differentiate what's new and what's not, because it looks so similar.

Nice job!
Oh wow, gonna have to try the desktop site. I love a good night mode
Looks fantastic on desktop
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
Jacob wrote...
Dark mode is live! Only on Desktop right now though.

Let me know what you think~

on the manga page the message, This content is not part of the FAKKU Unlimited subscription.
is very dark and hard to see
Forum Image: https://files.catbox.moe/iy7w2q.png

also can we got some red back
like turn the banner back to red
and unread thread (the little message box) turn back to read

also can we have it if dark mode is enabled it auto set the reader to dark background
instead of having to change it in settings
Pages 12Next