How to rebuy a book?

With books being integrated into the main site, I've run into a problem. How do I rebuy a book that I've purchased previously? In the books section, any books I already own dont seem to be purchasable. Instead of a buy button its replaced with start reading. Specifically, I'd like to preorder the rerelease of the saitom box so that it will match the others, but I cant buy it since I already own it. Thoughts?
crispycreams Your Local Pervert
I reported this issue a few days ago so hopefully they are working on this quickly. I have so far found only two ways to rebuy books, sadly still have not gotten either to work with saitom box though. but for reference for anyone else you could try to search for banners and promo pages or you can type in https://store.fakku.net/products/insert-book-name-here obviously type in name of book dashes and all and you should be good. for example I wanted to get the physical of Fresh Meat but already have the digital so I go and type it in as https://store.fakku.net/products/fresh-meat

like I said wasnt able to find a way to do this with saitom box but if you or anyone else are looking to buy regular books you already own this is just about the only way for now.
Working on this, we should have a fix by the end of the week.
crispycreams wrote...
like I said wasnt able to find a way to do this with saitom box but if you or anyone else are looking to buy regular books you already own this is just about the only way for now.

Same here. Later I found that logging out would let you add the item to the cart.
The new books section isnt showing up for me on my mobile. If I switch to desktop view it's there at the top, but theres no way to navigate to it on mobile view for me. Although I can access it by typing in the actual url. Is anyone else having this problem?
MakoVII wrote...
The new books section isnt showing up for me on my mobile. If I switch to desktop view it's there at the top, but theres no way to navigate to it on mobile view for me. Although I can access it by typing in the actual url. Is anyone else having this problem?

This has been fixed!

As you've all most likely noticed we are making rapid changes to the website design, if you have any suggestions, let me know!
Jacob wrote...
MakoVII wrote...

This has been fixed!

As you've all most likely noticed we are making rapid changes to the website design, if you have any suggestions, let me know!

Thanks for all your hard work Jacob and the Fakku team!
EddieBeInBeddie Tea, Coffee, Glances
Indeed, I just want to say: a team works fast when a bug is gone before you can reproduce it.
Although it's not what the final fix will look like, we've added the "Add to Cart" button on all books even if you've purchased them. This will let you purchase the paperback edition multiple times!