"FAKKU's Under Maintenance" Page Showing Up Alot

Hello,

Over the past three or so days I've been getting the "FAKKU's Under Maintenance" page quite a bit (maybe like 3-5 times a day). However, if I do things like refresh the page several times, Google FAKKU and enter the homepage from there, or open a new tab/window and visit from there, the site will eventually run like normal. This has happened on mobile and PC.

I can't seem to determine a pattern for when, how often, and under what circumstances the maintenance page comes up so it seems random. However, one of the circumstances where it does come up is when the site takes a while to load (I'd say longer than 15 seconds) but the maintenance page does come up even if FAKKU loads normally. My internet is not the problem as I can get to any other site at normal speed.

Has anyone else experienced this?
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Only for the last 8 hrs. Too many of the unclean have entered for free faps.
animefreak_usa wrote...
Only for the last 8 hrs. Too many of the unclean have entered for free faps.

Now that you mention it, the maintenance page has shown up more in the past day so maybe that's it.

I can't say for certain if the maintenance page showed up this often before FAKKU made everything free for two weeks, though my gut tells me it did. However, I can say the maintenance page most definitely did not show up this often before dark mode was implemented.
Yeah, we're aware of this. This page shows up essentially when the website is under extreme load. We're working to mitigate the issue at the moment on our end. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Please bear with us.
Happen to me twice but only today.
Kisuka wrote...
Yeah, we're aware of this. This page shows up essentially when the website is under extreme load. We're working to mitigate the issue at the moment on our end. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Please bear with us.

Hi Kisuka,

Thanks for responding. Could you let us know when things get sorted out on your end? There is another issue I discovered today (it's a small-ish issue and it's not related to the maintenance page issue), but I'll withhold on making a topic/sending a support ticket about it since I'm not sure if it'll get sorted out once you guys fix the maintenance page issue. If you'd prefer for me to send a support ticket immediately, just let me know and I'll do that.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Obligatory:
Forum Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/380502896933994507/641335777430732810/vjc5av.gif
Gravity cat wrote...
Obligatory:
Forum Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/380502896933994507/641335777430732810/vjc5av.gif

Wow haven't seen this gif in a long time!
Been getting that page alot early, but the site seems to have gotten better.
It appeared shortly again but things are better again
I suppose it's due to the sudden influx of new people now that there is a 2 week trial and everyone is staying at home.
On the plus side, the 2 free weeks for everyone has revealed some performance isuses in our server setup we've been able to fix! So in general, FAKKU will be performing a lot better once we're 100% stable.
Jacob wrote...
On the plus side, the 2 free weeks for everyone has revealed some performance isuses in our server setup we've been able to fix! So in general, FAKKU will be performing a lot better once we're 100% stable.

good news! I bet the user count is breaking records these days.
This is probably an unpopular opinion but as a subscriber I felt a bit disturbed by the constant service disruption caused by free tier programs.

Not blaming anyone though. I understand the timing is difficult.
I've been getting this alot too, but it seems refreshing sometimes fixes it. Not sure why.