Happoubi Jin VNs (Resort Boin, Kanojo x3) Suggestions

BoldMourn Harem consumer
So I enjoy the material from Happoubi Jin. The visual novels he was involved in have some pretty cool art and nice harems.

In particular Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo (which we have the hentai anime here) and Resort Boin (which also has an awesome anime not on here).

Adding these to the collection would certainly be a boon as an uncensored English adaptation would be great.

I am sure he was artist to some other great projects on top of these two but this would be a great way to introduce him legally to English audiences on Fakku.
Yeah love his art, only want it localized if the art can come without mosaics though. Otherwise I rather keep praying one day it comes uncensored, rather than getting a quick localization with mosaics and never getting the art uncensored.
BoldMourn Harem consumer
zecknor wrote...
Yeah love his art, only want it localized if the art can come without mosaics though. Otherwise I rather keep praying one day it comes uncensored, rather than getting a quick localization with mosaics and never getting the art uncensored.

Good point, it would have to be uncensored, both the anime and the VN's.