Honey Select Unlimited Extend + Studio Neo - Is it worth it?

A serious question.

Is it worth the price?

I always question a DLC that is the same price as the original game, so can anyone tell me if the price is worth it for what you get to add to the game?

Thanks.
I bought it. It really depends. Some cool new outfits and multi person H-Scenes to me are great additions to gameplay. Also Studio Neo imho is miles better than Studio.

But then it is missing Battle Arena, funny enough some of the files are there looks to me like they deliberately chose to ommit it for some reason.

Most importantly though: Some of the changes they made over the original are breaking mods. Starting with renaming the EXE files and Data folders. I ran into multiple problems with mods and the modders basically don't care for the FAKKU release, hence the subforum here being so empty.

In conclusion I'd advise against it unless you want to pseudo legitimize getting the ISOs of the original JP release. If it was half the price then maybe.
Hi, I'm considering grabbing Honey Select Unlimited. I read somewhere that Unlimited is supposed to include 2 DLC packs. Then there is also this other thing called Honey Select Unlimited Extend + Studio Neo. Is Extend + Studio Neo the 2 DLC packs that people are talking about or are those already in the base game Honey Select Unlimited?
honeyselectunlimited wrote...
Hi, I'm considering grabbing Honey Select Unlimited. I read somewhere that Unlimited is supposed to include 2 DLC packs. Then there is also this other thing called Honey Select Unlimited Extend + Studio Neo. Is Extend + Studio Neo the 2 DLC packs that people are talking about or are those already in the base game Honey Select Unlimited?

Honey Select Unlimited is the base game and Extend + Studio Neo are the 2 DLC bundled together.