Function to block Tags/Artist - WHEN

Is it that difficult for fakku to add a blacklist, block function? I mean, every other side that has do some sort of hentai stuff has a block or blacklist function. Why does Fakku can't do such thing?

Do they don't care? Or do I need to speak with my money and simply cancel my subscription with Fakku after 5 years because they simply can't add such function to their website.

The best thing today happened I got a NTR Email from Fakku. My favorite tag I want to kick.
Good news everyone! Because of this thread, I spent the weekend coding the blocklist feature and it is now available for users with beta features turned on.

Now when going to an attribute page (like vanilla), you'll see an ellipsis menu that includes the option to block the attribute.

block-menu-800.png

This will cause any content with that attribute to be faded out across the website.

block-example-800.png

Along with this, now content that has attributes you are following, will include an icon to show that you should check it out.
Might extend this to show other icons, like if something is in one of your collections.

block-interested-800.png

All that said, I'm really happy to finally deliver this feature after 5 years! There are undoubtedly a few bugs, so let me know if you have any issues.

P.S. Now you can never unsubscribe 🙏
That is indeed great news! Thank you for your hard work =)
First of all, thank you for your work.

But seems it doesn't want to work? I mean sure, I see that tag now in red the line in the tag - but overall I still see it. For exmaple, here:

Forum Image: https://i.imgur.com/nwsknoh.png

I did refresh the website, tried delete cookies and even new whole different browser.

Edit 1:

Re-enable beta testing did help. So thanks for that. But I rather have it complete gone from my screen instead a fade out.
Thanks for the effort! Some notes:

Blacklisted items are still served when using the Random function within a tag.

Blacklisted items are not greyed out in the Popular Right Now section on the home page.

Blacklisted items are not greyed out on the tag index page.

"Get a Random Readable Comic" is a common but annoying task to execute on this site, and the tag drawer makes it notably worse. That's a different feature request to be sure, but this solution impacts it.
ultrapchan wrote...
Blacklisted items are not greyed out in the Popular Right Now section on the home page.

Blacklisted items are not greyed out on the tag index page.

These issues have been fixed! Thanks for pointing them out.

MidoriMinori wrote...
But I rather have it complete gone from my screen instead a fade out.

I think the solution (I have no idea when I'll be able to develop this) is to have both a mute and block feature for tags. Mute would have the current functionality with the fade out, blocking would make it completely inaccessible to you. In general, we don't want to make something completely inaccessible, but giving users the option between two levels of hiding stuff might work.
I would change the icon to something different, such as the actual tag icon. The bookmark icon could then be used to indicate that a work is part of a subscriber’s collection (which is what I originally thought when I saw the icons).
Jacob wrote...
I think the solution (I have no idea when I'll be able to develop this) is to have both a mute and block feature for tags. Mute would have the current functionality with the fade out, blocking would make it completely inaccessible to you. In general, we don't want to make something completely inaccessible, but giving users the option between two levels of hiding stuff might work.

I'd really love this! Among the tags I dislike, there are both some I'd rather never see content for, and some I'm open to giving a chance if they appear side by side with my favorite tags (but otherwise will mostly want to pass on). Having both a block and a mute level would be perfect for it.
Jacob wrote...
Good news everyone!
-snip-

Why doesn't this post have more upvotes? The dude just gave us something we've been bitching about not having for years!
Spoiler:
Jacob wrote...
Good news everyone! Because of this thread, I spent the weekend coding the blocklist feature and it is now available for users with beta features turned on.

Now when going to an attribute page (like vanilla), you'll see an ellipsis menu that includes the option to block the attribute.

block-menu-800.png

This will cause any content with that attribute to be faded out across the website.

block-example-800.png

Along with this, now content that has attributes you are following, will include an icon to show that you should check it out.
Might extend this to show other icons, like if something is in one of your collections.

block-interested-800.png

All that said, I'm really happy to finally deliver this feature after 5 years! There are undoubtedly a few bugs, so let me know if you have any issues.

P.S. Now you can never unsubscribe 🙏

Thank you so much for this!! I've wanted to have something like this for ages!

As opposed to the OP, I'd rather have them greyed out as they are now, cause sometimes I might still give them a chance. What I like the most is having the tags show up in red, so I can see that, even though there are a lot of tags I like, there's still that one that might make me not enjoy the chapter.

Thank you for the hard work!