Will Honey select 2 be coming to Fakku ?

Want to buy but can't find any listings.
Would be nice to get a "We're working on it"
erolover Ero Maniac
I'm hoping FAKKU can get Illusion to release the game on here. I'd much rather buy it here than Steam.
I'd prefer it on Steam myself, but at this point it doesn't matter, I just want it to be released.

At least let us know when it's going to be released.
In broad terms what is gonna be different from Honey Select one and two besides naturally much more up to date visuals?
Is the Steam version going to remain edited?
I hope so
Kuzembo wrote...
In broad terms what is gonna be different from Honey Select one and two besides naturally much more up to date visuals?

HS Libido is an incremental upgrade over HS1. Vastly improved visuals, but nothing revolutionary gameplay-wise. Slightly more complex special encounter system as girls randomly distribute themselves if different rooms, with a very rudimentary conversation rpg system. Greater variety of positions inc. s&m machines, although a great many animations are ported over from AI*Shoujo (If you already bought AI*Shoujo, you'll probably be disappointed)

Not surprisingly, the system requirements are much steeper than HS1, especially as Illusion sucks at optimising their titles.
Any further news? like a release date?