I have more than 1000 favorites.

Pages 12Next
Do I have a problem?
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Depends. Does it actively impact your real life?
If no, then no.
If yes, then yes.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Seems pretty normal to me.
623 FAKKU QA
Could also just mean you have low standards for hentai
Cat-ness NekoMancer
623 wrote...

Ouch, me now realizing I have 1411 favorites
623 FAKKU QA
Cat-ness wrote...
623 wrote...

lol, I guess that's an unfair statement to make if someone has been reading for a long time and reads a lot of chapters thus accumulating a lot of favs over time
Eh do whatever makes you happy. As long as you don't get lazy with irl responsibilities.
Cat-ness NekoMancer
623 wrote...
Cat-ness wrote...
623 wrote...

lol, I guess that's an unfair statement to make if someone has been reading for a long time and reads a lot of chapters thus accumulating a lot of favs over time

Time does fly just got my 6 year achievement.
It's possible, but then again I'm in no position to judge! ;-)
oan22 wrote...
Eh do whatever makes you happy. As long as you don't get lazy with irl responsibilities.

Ehh, I am lazy witg irl responsibilities, but it doesn't have anything to do with the hentai.
martin1912 wrote...
oan22 wrote...

Ehh, I am lazy witg irl responsibilities, but it doesn't have anything to do with the hentai.

Well, I don't think it's helping. You could be doing something productive instead, although you could also be doing something worse like hard drugs or something.
You're good. I'm at 3120.
Only a problem if you spend money you don't have.
In my opinion, this can be attributed to a kind of collecting, which is not a problem.
Not a problem, only issue is sorting what to fap to first.
Yeah I have a hard time choosing
You need to curate your lists every so often. Your tastes can change and its good to keep the size down, imo
Nah, you don't have a problem. Too much art here to keep track of with just your head imo
haha yeah im sorta in the same boat. really becomes a problem trying to keep track of it all but being able to search by artist has helped me a lot.
I have 59 favouritws
Pages 12Next